Dexagon and Agara: Decisive Giant Monster Battle

(Vox roars as he makes his way to the city while walking in the water)

Max: You're not going to attack my city!

(Max gets ready in a fighting stance)

Max: Time to go kaiju.

(Max jumps into the air and starts glowing, transforming into a new monster, Dexagon)

(Dexagon roars as he lands in the Bay, blocking Vox's path when Bluff Dunder is currently in the news chopper while his cameraman is recording)

Bluff: Breaking news: Max Stewart has transformed into a new kaiju to fight the alien being known as Vox.

(Dexagon slams his tail and marches his way towards Vox, who roars and charges at his opponent. Eventually, the two kaiju began fighting while exchanging kicks, punches and energy-based attacks. Vox creates electric energy whips from his hands and uses them to hit Dexagon, who roars in agony. However, Dexagon was able to withstand the electric whips, smacks Vox with his tail and fires a energy breath at the chest, pushing him into the water. However, Vox grabs Dexagon in a bearhug and throws him to the docks, destroying a few containers, but Dexagon brings the roll under control. Sooner or later, Vox climbs onto the docks and roars at Dexagon as the two kaiju are staring at each other from across, being watched by the news helicopter)

Bluff: Bluff Dunder reporting live at the docks where Max Stewart aka Monster Kid continues his battle against the monster known as Vox.

(Mary, Rachel, the Blight Force and Avalon arrive to the docks)

King Blight: Hope we're not too late.

(Vox shoots an electric laser beam from his horn, directly at Dexagon's chest, pushing him back a little while firing energy bullets, but Dexagon creates a force field to protect himself)

(Dexagon roars as he starts glowing)

Rachel: Max is glowing?

Mary: I think he's turning into another monster.

(Dexagon transforms into a giant reptilian bird kaiju named Agara)