Monster Kid vs. Yokai

(Takes place after Food Fight)

(Today is a normal day in San Fransokyo as Max Stewart is currently in his room, watching a video on YouTube)

Max: Hahaha! Thanks funny.

(Outside of the mansion, a swarm of nanites are making their way to Max's room, banging on his window, getting his attention)

Max: Huh?

(The nanites open the window doors and grab Max)

Max: Hey! What are you doing?

(The nanites carry Max out of his room and into the city)

Max: Put me down you nanobots!

(The nanobots drop Max down onto Night Market Square, who quickly develops wings and flaps them in order to land safely)

Max: Alright buddy! Do you know who you're messing with?

(A mysterious figure comes out of the nanite swarm, revealed to be Yokai)

(Max looks surprised)

Max: Yokai, the supervillain alter ego of the former dean of SFIT, Mr. Callaghan? You're suppose to be in prison.

(Yokai uses the nanites to turn his hands into fists)

Max: Nothing to say, eh?

(Sooner or later, the news van arrives as Bluff Dunder and a cameraman came out)

Bluff: Is that Max Stewart going to fight the supervillain, Yokai?

(Yokai develops four tendrils on his back, pointing the tips at Max, who morphs his hands into pincer claws)

(In Fred's room, Fred and Heathcliff are watching the news on the TV)

Fred: Oh no.

(Fred's phone rings as he answers it)

Fred: Hello?

Hiro: Fred...........

Fred: I know Hiro, but how did he break out of prison?

Hiro: I don't know, but he have to stop him from attacking Max.

Fred: Got it!

(Back in Night Market Square, Max and Yokai get ready in fighting stances)

Max: Bring it on!

(Yokai growls at Max as he sends the tendrils at him)

Max: Nope!

(Max dodges the tendrils, runs onto them and kicks Yokai in the chest, knocking him to the ground)

Max: Had enough?

(Yokai morphs two of his hands into whips and tries to attack Max, but he keeps dodging, grabs the right whip arm, pulls Yokai towards him and punches him in the face)

Max: Take that you kabuki masked supervillain!

(Yokai uses a swarm of nanites to create a giant fist to grab Max)

Max: Oh no.

(Yokai takes out a needle from his pocket and sticks it onto Max's arm)

Max: Ow!

(Yokai uses the needle to extract some of Max's blood, puts the blood in a vial and hands it to the swarm of nanites, which carry the vial and fly off with an unknown location)

Max: That's it?

(Yokai commands the nanites to release Max, who holding his arm where the needle)

Max: That hurt!

(Moments later, Big Hero 6 and Mary arrived to the scene as they stood by Max's side)

Hiro: Alright Yokai, it's time you surrender.

Fred: Your fight is with us!

Max: Did he hurt you?

Max: Well, he took some needle to extract some of my blood and had a swarm of nanites take a vial of my blood to wherever they went to.

Go Go: Okay.

(Go Go as well as her teammates, Mary and Max get ready in fighting stances)

Go Go: Taking someone's blood is crossing the line.

Mary: You got that right!

Max: You guys defeated him, how do we stop him?

Hiro: The neural transmitter's in his mask.

(Suddenly, Yokai's eyes start glowing as his head explodes, causing everyone to flinch as they are shocked and horrified)

Wasabi: Oh my gosh!

Honey Lemon: He's dead! 

Fred: He actually died this time!

Hiro: This is bad....

Baymax: I detect no heartbeat.

Max: Hey, wait a minute!

(Max takes a closer look and see that Yokai was an android)

Max: It's not Callaghan, it's just an android controlled by those nanobots.

(Big Hero 6 and Mary are shocked)

Wasabi: What?

Mary: That the whole point was to steal Max's blood?

Fred: I bet a mystery supervillain set this whole thing as part of a secret plan.

Max: A plan, what kind of plan?

(At Sycorax, Liv Amara is currently in her officer, typing something)

Dr. X: Liv Amara, CEO of Sycorax.

(Liv gets up from her chair and see Dr. X)

Liv: You're that supervillain, Dr. X? What do you want?

(Dr. X is holding a vial that contains Max's blood)

Dr. X: I heard from an anonymous source that you're willing to pay anyone a million dollars for DNA samples of Monster Kid's DNA.

(Liv Amara leaves an evil smirk on her face)

Liv: You drive a hard bargain.

(Coming soon: City of Giant Monsters)

Note: Obake was the anonymous source.