Operation: Rescue Max

(At the Stewart Mansion, Avalon agents are surrounding the house while the Blight Force, Theodore and Rachel are talking to the family, who all have recovered from the paralysis gas)

Mary: And then, they teleported away.

Rachel: Oh no.

Theodore: So Adam survived all this time, it's makes sense since we never found his body.

Megan: What about Max?

Harold: We need to found him before whatever experiments Dr. X will do to him.

(Mary looks worried as she turns to Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr.)

Mary: Girls, can you communicate with your brother through telepathy.

Ava: We can try.

Debbie: Yes.

(Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr. hold hands and use telepathy to communicate with Max)

Ava: (telepathy) Max, it's us. We're using telepathy to talk to you.

Debbie: (telepathy)Can you tell you where you are?

Max: (telepathy) I'm in Dr. X's lair, he extracting my.........AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Max's scream shock Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr. as they scream, grabbing their heads)

Harold: Girls!

(Mary and Harold rush to their daughters to see if they're okay)

Mary: Girls, what happened?

Harold: Did you make telepathic contact with Max?

Debbie: (groans) Max is being held captive by Dr. X, he's doing something to him!

Theodore: Where's the lab?

Ava: We were able to get a mental image from Max, he's being held in Dr. X's lair, which is somewhere in the city.

Mary: Let's go!

(Later at Dr. X's lair, Max is groaning in agony as his blood is being drained from his body and it's pouring into several vials)

Dr. X: Yes!

(Moments later, the DNA extraction stops as Max starts panting when he see Dr. X grabs one of the vials and hands it to one of his robot drones)

Dr. X: Take this to my client.

(As Dr. X opens a window, the robot drone flies out of the lair with the vial)

Dr. X: Now that has been taken care of, what should I do with you?

(Dr. X turns his attention to Max with his hands sparking red electricity)

Dr. X: I'll destroy you!

(Dr. X charges at Max and prepares to throw a punch, only to Mary to crash through the wall and grab his fist)

Mary: Nobody lays a hand on my son!

(Mary punches Dr. X in the face, sending him crashing to his computers)

Max: Mom!

(Mary breaks the restraints and gives Max a hug)

Mary: I was so worried.

Max: Mom, I'm fine.

Mary: What did he do to you?

Max: Someone hired him to take a sample of my DNA.

(Dr. X recovers and angrily approaches them)

Dr. X: You!

(Dr. X charges at Mary and Max, but Rachel and the Blight Force burst through the wall, shocking him Dr. X)