Daisy gets captured

(Max Stewart and his sisters, Cora and Daisy are currently in the backyard)

Daisy: The game is that you stand still and try your best not to laugh when I try to make you laugh.

Max: Okay.

(Max snaps his arms to his side and legs straighten)

Daisy: Don't move a muscle.

Max: Okay.

(Max stood still when Daisy comes up with a plan, Daisy runs back into the house to get something. Sooner or later, she comes back out, wearing a chicken costume as she starts doing a funny chicken dance, causing Max to chuckle, quietly)

Daisy: Are you trying to laugh Maxy?

(Max shook his head, making Cora chuckle)

Daisy: Okay.

(Daisy uses a feather to tickle Max's nose, causing him to laugh out loud)

Daisy: I did it! Yeah!

(Daisy preforms a victory dance, hopping around Cora while Max rolls his eyes, but smiled at his younger sister)

Daisy: I won!

Max: Yes, you did.

Daisy: Now it's your turn.

(Daisy snaps her arms to her sides and stood still)

Daisy: I won't move unless you make me laugh.

(Max starts to think to himself and comes up with an idea. He comes back inside for a short minute and comes back out wearing a chicken costume, shocking Daisy as she tries to hold a giggle. Cora covers her mouth to stop her from laughing)

Max: I remember doing this since you were a baby.

(Max is doing the funky chicken dance, causing Daisy to laugh out loud while pointing at Max)

Daisy: Maxy doing the chicken dance! Haha!

(Daisy pauses and covers her mouth)

Daisy: Uh oh.

Max: Yes, I won!

Daisy: No fair, you tricked me!

Max: I still won.

Daisy: Ugh.

(Cora chuckles when she a couple of robot drones suddenly appeared and fly above them)

Cora: Huh?

Max: Are those robot drones at the ones Aunt Jade made?

(The robot drones start to release a white gas at the trio)

Max: (coughing) What's happening?

(Cora covers her mouth, coughing)

Cora: (coughing) It's knockout gas.

(As Daisy falls on her knees, Max and Cora grab her)

Cora: (coughing) He have a get ins........

(Cora, Daisy and Max succumb to the knockout gas as they collapse onto the pavement, unconscious)

(Everything goes dark)

Mary: Max? Max? Can you hear me?

(Moments later, Max starts to groan as he starts to wake up, seeing his mother's face)

Max: Mom?

Mary: You're awake.

(Mary helps Max get back on his feet as he saw his mother, Adrian, Cora, Megan, Ava, Debbie and Mary Jr.)