Orion Jack

Takes place during Mr. Sparkles Loses His Sparkle

(Max Stewart wakes up with an assorted groan)

Max: (groans) Ugh, what hit me?

(Max looks up and see his captor, Orion Jack)

Orion Jack: Greetings Max Stewart, I am Orion Jack from the Dimension of Beyond.

(Max looks around and finds himself in some kind of throne room, sitting on his knees with his hands tied from behind, secured in hand cuffs. He looks at his left and see Cora, Alora and Toby in the same position as well)

Max: Where are we?

Orion Jack: You're in my castle, the castle of Orion Jack.

Cora: Why did you capture us?

Orion Jack: Because you're all children of the original founding members of the Planet Warriors, Max Stewart is the son of Mary Stewart aka Rosestar, Cora is the biological daughter of Agent Kenji Yoko and the Argonite superheroine known as Miwa Tanaka aka Argo Woman, Princess Alora Blight is the younger daughter of King and Queen Blight, Toby Morrow is the son of Starman and Starwoman. Your parents lock me in prison for 5 years.

Alora: Whatever you did is your fault.

Orion Jack: So I threatened to destroy the Earth with a bomb, big deal.

(Max struggles to break free)

Orion Jack: Don't bother to escape, those cuffs are neuro synaptic power inhibitors. Your powers won't help you.

Alora: You won't get away with this!

Orion Jack: Oh, but I will. Once your parents come to rescue you, I'll capture them as well. In the meantime, you'll be imprisoned here.

Max: And what if we refuse to listen?

(Orion Jack laughs maniacally while Max and the others glare at him)

Orion Jack: Which is why I have a contingency plan.

(Orion Jack snaps his fingers, teleporting Daisy Stewart into the throne room)

Daisy: Huh?

(Max, Cora, Alora and Toby and shocked)

Max: Daisy!

Cora: No!

Daisy: Maxy? Cora? Alora? Toby? What's going on?

Orion Jack: What's going on is you need to sit!

(Orion Jack snaps his fingers, making a chair appear behind Daisy, then pressed a green button on the cane he's holding, forcing Daisy into the room's chair)

Daisy: Huh?

(Daisy struggles to free herself, but can't, not even be able to lift her arm off the rest)

Daisy: Aah! I'm stuck!

Cora: Let her go!

Orion Jack: Not until you surrender.

(Max shares a look with the others as they nodded)

Max: Fine.

(Orion Jack snaps his fingers again, making Max, Cora, Alora and Toby disappear into a separate room, leaving their cuffs behind)

Daisy: No!

(Daisy sits struggling to get out of the chair while Orion Jack operates a device, a joystick controller)

Orion Jack: I am so sorry for the controller, but I figure it was necessary to get everything ready for my plan to get revenge on your mother.

Daisy: My Mommy will be angry with you. What did you do to Max, Cora, Alora and Toby?