Mr. Sparkles return

(Today is a normal day in San Fransokyo as Go Go Tomago is currently seeing a movie)

Go Go: I can't believe Fred dare me to see this movie.

(The movie Go Go's watching is a Kentucky Kaiju film. Eventually, Go Go is seen leaving the theater when the movie ends)

Go Go: Now that the movie is over, I can go home.

(Momakase steps out of the shadows, right behind Go Go with an evil smirk on her face. Eventually, she jabs Go Go at five pressure points from behind with two fingers as the young woman becomes paralyzed and collapse onto the sidewalk)

Go Go: (grunts) What just happened? I can't move a muscle.

(Momakase bends down in front of Go Go)

Momakase: Why Hello there.

(Go Go glares at Momakase)

Go Go: Momakase.

Momakase: If you must know, I paralyze you by jabbing your pressure points.

Go Go: (groans) Why?

Momakase: Let's just say someone has hired me to kidnap you.

(Momakase carries the paralyzed Go Go over her shoulder)

Momakase: Let's not keep my silent waiting.

(Momakase walks over to a van, ties up Go Go, puts her in the back and drives to an unknown destination. Afterwards, Momakase arrives at Mr. Sparkles' old studio and takes Go Go inside)

Momakase: We're here.

(Momakase see Mr. Sparkles sitting near a table, reading a newspaper)

Mr. Sparkles: Finally, it's about time you got here.

(Go Go looks annoyed)

Go Go: Oh that's just great.

(Mr. Sparkles approaches Go Go)

Mr. Sparkles: Well, well, well, if it ain't number 203 also known as the broccoli girl.

Go Go: So you remember me?

Mr. Sparkles: Yep.

Go Go: Why am I here?

Mr. Sparkles: Well I need you for a new Maximum Insane Obstacle Challenge, since you beat my Totally Insane Unfair Obstacle Challenge.

(Go Go looks angry)

Go Go: No.

Mr. Sparkles: Oh, yes you will. 

(Momakase places Go Go into a platform as she tries to get up, but still can't move)

Go Go: Still can't move.

Momakase: Don't worry about the paralysis, it will be a few hours before you can move again.

Mr. Sparkles: But you won't be permitted to move freely. No where are my manners, I should offer you a seat.

(Mr. Sparkles pressed a button, a section of the floor opens behind Go Go, bringing a wooden polished chair onto the stage. Eventually, two wooden arms grab her upper arms, dragging her to the chair)

Go Go: Hey!

(As Go Go is forced to sit in the chair, her wrists and ankles gets clamped down)

Mr. Sparkles: Comfy, isn't? Don't get so angry, the fun is just beginning.

(Mr. Sparkles laughs as Go Go grunts in annoyance)

Go Go: Ugh.

(Later at Lucky Cat Cafe, Cass is serving the last customers when Momakase enters while wearing a disguise and sits near a table)

Momakase: There she is.

(Momakase glares at Cass as she holds a newspaper)

Momakase: Cass.

(Moments later, the rest of the customers leave Lucky Cat Cafe, except Momakase as Cass notice she didn't leave and approaches her)

Momakase: Can I help you?

Cass: Hi, I'm Cass and you should probably leave since I'm closing.

Momakase: I don't think so.

(Momakase takes off her disguise, shocking Cass)

Momakase: Surprised Cass?

(Cass backs away in fear)

Cass: You're not still mad about the Food Fight a while ago, right?

Momakase: I'm still mad, but someone wants me to kidnap you.

(Momakase approaches Cass and holds a spray bottle in front of her face)

Cass: Is that a spray bottle?

(Momakase sprays a white mist in front of Cass, causing her to cough and collapse onto the floor, groaning)

Cass: Paralysis, not good.

Momakase: Looks like I got my revenge.

(Moments later at Mr. Sparkles' studio, Mr. Sparkles is reading a newspaper while Go Go's currently thrashing from side to side, trying to break her bonds)

Go Go: I will not do your stupid challenge.

(Mr. Sparkles laughs as he jumps up onto the armrest)

Mr. Sparkles: Don't worry, you won't be the only one.

(Momakase kicks the doors open and enters while carrying Cass over her shoulder)

Momakase: I'm back with another contestant for your show.

(Go Go looks shocked and worried)

Go Go: (whispers) No.

(Mr. Sparkles smirks as he approaches Cass)

Mr. Sparkles: I see you got the owner of slow clapping cat.

(Cass glares at Mr. Sparkles)

Cass: Wait, aren't you the crazy guy who tried to send my cat to space?

Mr. Sparkles: Yes, and you're gonna be part of my all-new Totally Insane Unfair Obstacle Challenge.

(Cass looks scared when Momakase puts her in a chair)

Cass: What are you doing?

(As Cass is forced into the chair, her wrists and ankles gets clamped down by restraints)

Mr. Sparkles: What's going on is that the too of you are going to be stars!

(Mr. Sparkles laughs while Go Go and Cass look annoyed)

Cass: We're in trouble, aren't we?

Go Go: Yep.