Plant Terror

(Set between Muirahara Woods and Failure Mode)

(Max Stewart and his adoptive sister, Cora are currently taking a nature walk in the woods)

Max: Uh, what are we doing in Muirahara Woods?

Cora: I told you, we're taking a nature walk, to look at the beauty of nature.

Max: Oh.

Cora: I asked and you said yes.

Max: Yeah, I did.

Cora: Try not to scare another bear.

(Cora giggles while she and Max continue their nature walk, looking at several animals like raccoons, squirrels, birds, insects, rabbits, deers and moose)

Max: Wow.

Cora: I know.

(A butterfly lands on Cora's nose)

Cora: (smiles) Aww, a butterfly.

(The butterfly flies off into the woods as Cora went to follow it)

Cora: Where are you going?

(As Cora was chasing the butterfly, she saw that it was really a petal that's part of the plant, attached to an extendible vine-like appendage on the top of it)

Cora: Oh, it was just a plant.

(Before she can leave, plant vines wraps around Cora's ankles)

Cora: Huh?

(Cora struggles to move her legs)

Cora: (straining) Hey, let me go!

(Cora bends down to free her ankles, but plant vines wrap around her wrists)

Cora: What kind of plant is this?

(Cora see a pile of animal bones laying near a tree and gasps)

Cora: Oh no.

(Cora struggles to free herself)

Cora: Max! Help! I can't move!

(Max see Cora is trouble)

Max: I'm coming Cora.

(As Max rushes over to free Cora, a plant vine wraps around his arms and pulls him up)

Max: Oh no!

(Max struggles to free himself, but no avail)

Max: (grunts) No!

Cora: Max.

(Max uses his freeze vision to freeze the vine restraining him and smashes it with one punch, freeing himself)

Max: Yes!

(Max approaches Cora, who's still struggling to break free as he shifts his attention to the carnivorous plant)

Cora: Max, please hurry! Use your freeze vision!

(Max freezes the carnivorous plant as it slowly dies with its vines slowly wither away while Cora frees herself)

Cora: (rubs her wrist) Hey, I can move again.

Max: Let's go.

Cora: Got it.

(Max and Cora run out of the woods. However, unbeknownst to them, they're secretly being watched by some kind of plant creature)

 However, unbeknownst to them, they're secretly being watched by some kind of plant creature)

(The creature growls and burrows into the ground)