Chapter 2

I went to solve my college questions and Tom ended up joining me.  As he knew everything about the University and London, I accepted the invitation to take a walk around London.

We were having coffee at Britsh Queen Coffee and soon a huge rain started.  I was shivering with cold, after all it was hot and all of a sudden it turned to ice bigger than the North Pole.

Tom pulled me into the cafe and had his coat over me.  I looked at the clock and soon saw that it was late and I had 5 minutes to go check in at the hotel or I would lose my vacancy...but the rain didn't stop.

Thomas I need to go to the hotel, I have 5 minutes and I completely forgot about it! - I spoke quietly

The hotel is about 20 minutes from here!- he said- In this rain, there is no way out unless it's by car and I'm on foot today, we could ask for a taxi!

It can be! - I said a little tense

We got the first car and went to the Hotel, but when I arrived the hostess said that I had lost the vacancy in which I would have to wait 1 month to get it again.

Damn!- I said angry- Dumb!

Hey calm down! - He spoke calmly - Is there something you want me to help you?

Yes, looking for a shelter for me, my bags arrive tomorrow, I just brought this backpack with some clothes!-

Right! - He said looking at the cell - The taxi is here!

We got in the car and soon Tom gave an address, I started to look at the magnificent London getting wet by the rain.  Tom was looking out the same window as me and when I noticed him looking at me I turned my face and saw him with that Loki look he gets in movies.

Don't look at me with that face! - I said, laughing

What a face?-

This face of Loki Laufeson, does not roll with me! - I said laughing - It's a very cute face I admit but you're not serious like that... by the way where are we going?

To my home!-

What? - I said screaming in the car - Why?

Because I owe you a shelter after I made you lose your place at the hotel, at least 1 month it will be good to have a company! - He spoke seriously - Of course if you don't mind!

No... I don't care! - I said looking at my legs - Are you playing a trick on me?

No! - he said - Look Joannah I know it's weird but it's the least I can do for you!

That's why I have an incredible admiration for you! - I spoke loudly - My God, what a man is this that you created God... so sweet and a true prince as he does justice to the character!

Thank you! - He said laughing - Come young lady!

Tom opened a huge door and we were soon inside.  A beautiful chocolate brown dog appeared soon jumping on it.

Fenir!- he said- Sit down, good boy, we have a visitor... this is Joannah... Behave, boy!

I laughed loudly and Tom glared at me and closed the door.  I looked at the huge enchanted house, it was too beautiful, there were prizes, among other things at Tom's house, beautiful things, very beautiful indeed!

He looked at me curiously and then motioned to follow him, I arrived in front of a black door and he said that this was going to be my room.

The huge view of the pool was amazing, the house suited him without a doubt, he leaned on the balcony and looked at the view and I did the same.

Wow, you can see the entire Belsize Park from here!-

Yes, the view is beautiful!- he said staring at me- Feel free, the whole house is yours, you can use the pool, the living room, everything...

Thank you! - Smiles talking - Can I tell you something?

Yes of course!-

For me Loki deserved the throne of asgard!-

He laughed and looked at me thoughtfully, walked away and then turned towards the door as if to ask something, but then left.

I stayed there in the room and decided to take a hot shower and change my clothes, after all that rain left me very cold.  I went into the bath and thought.... What could happen to me anyway?