Chapter 11

The party went well, Thomas' expression changed to happy as I was with him there and of course they both had finally spoken their feelings.  We drank and had fun with games, dancing until one o'clock...all of them ran out.

How about we go somewhere? - I said looking at Thomas very softly.

Type?-

Your house or we can go to the hotel where I am... but we can go somewhere warmer what do you think? - I whispered in her ear

I like the last option! - he laughed in a curious way

His face went to a perverse Loki of those who chained his victim and soon after made her crazy with pleasure.  Hensworth laughed at the face of RDJ who fell drunk in the middle of the party with so much tequila he drank.

I'm a cute bunny!- RDJ said to Hensworth bouncing extremely drunk.

Oh yes, Robert! - I said, laughing, playing with him and Hensworth, who was laughing and filming the RDJ.

Everyone laughed and soon Thomas and I decided to go "French"... like, leave without being seen.  We got into Thomas's car and he turned on the radio playing a song that was very conducive to what was going to happen later.

"Insane, inside the danger gets me high

Can't help myself got secrets I can't tell

I love the smell of gasoline

I light the match to taste the heat

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

I've always liked to play with fire"

Thomas stared at me with a face like he needed to consume me at all costs.  I was deliberately glazed at the color his blue eyes were… intense and very clear as usual.

Thomas, because he liked things more private, took us to the apartment and when we got there... I felt like I was in the scene of the 50 Shades of Gray movie.  He picked me up inside the elevator and gave me a surreal kiss, something he didn't give, it was a kiss so wild it bit my lip.

He opened the door in a hurry and we were still there in the dark kissing madly.  A fire consumed us both hot and seductive, making us gasp for air as we kissed.

"I ride (I ride) the edge (the edge)

My speed goes in the red

Hot blood, these veins

My pleasure is their pain

I love to watch the castles burn

These golden ashes turn to dirt

I've always liked to play with fire

Play with fire

Play with fire

fire, fire

I've always liked to play with fire"

I was driving in that total dark and halfway, taking our clothes off arriving in the room fully naked and kissing.  Thomas with that perverted face of his took his mouth to the middle of my legs making me moan loudly and hold onto his hair.

I felt a smile from him and the same continued, it looked like it was going to devour me like an animal in need of food.  I stroked his hair as he continued the service there licking, biting and kissing.

As soon as it was over, a huge kiss occurred between our mouths, panting breaths and a lot of love involved.  I looked into his eyes and smiled caressing his face.  He took my hand and kissed it down to my shoulders.