Chapter 20

*Months later*

I was with the girls having coffee while Tom was shooting the series.  We were close to each other, I saw him from afar recording while I stood there with my hand on my huge belly.  The baby was due to be born in two weeks but it wasn't quite like that....

My god, Joannah!- Brie screamed loudly and ran to the car- Guys, the baby will be born!

Tom immediately ran off in the middle of Loki's recording.  He ran with everyone following us to New York's central hospital.  Brie accompanied me while I waited for the boys to arrive, I was screaming until I entered the delivery room. - Tell Thomas that he is to wait for me in the room! - I said saying goodbye to the girls.

At the same time I entered and saw through the glass that he was there...Thomas looking at me and smiling in a cute way- I love you!- he hissed and put his hand on the glass looking.

As he was in the clothes of the series as well as some there, he didn't enter the room but stayed there watching everything until I saw him crying in a cute way when our little boy was born.

My god it's a boy, wait a minute, they're twins!- the doctor said staring at me and showing the girl who was born.

Thomas opened his eyes wide and I only saw the people cheering through the glass.  I left and went to the room where everyone was waiting for me excited - Look at mommy there! - Hensworth said hugging Thomas - Dear congratulations, father of the year!

Thanks, I'm a double dose father! - he said looking at me and coming to talk to me giving me a nice kiss and I stared at him with that outfit laughing - Our children will love to know that their father came from Loki to see them born!- he looked at me seriously and laughed afterwards but was interrupted by the arrival of the babies in their respective cribs.

I looked at Thomas who took the babies and gave each one a cute little kiss and looked at me remembering the arrangement we had made- Love, remember our arrangement?- he looked at me with a pitying face and I let him choose the name of the our little girl- People this is Mary Anne and the little one....- he looked at me cutely- Henry- I said smiling and I questioned something to Thomas who looked at me curious- Wasn't it going to be Chloe?

Did you really believe in Chloe? - he laughed and silly kissed me affectionately and took Henry's tiny hand that opened his little eyes showing just like his sister the pair of eyes like his father - Cool, it took 8 months for them to be like the father! - I said and everyone was laughing around in a cute way.

We had chosen that Hensworth and his wife would be Henry's godparents and Brie would be Mary's godmother along with Evans.  Thomas drooled over the babies and then motioned that he would finish the recording and come back to stay with me until my discharge time.

Time passed and soon I saw my husband arriving with a huge bouquet of flowers and two teddy bears for the babies.  He was all dressed up in a white shirt and dress pants, all handsome and with his reading glasses making me obsess over that vision- Too bad I just had a baby, otherwise you wouldn't escape me today Mr Hiddleston!- I said and saw the nurse coming to discharge me and help me get dressed and take the babies to the car.

Thomas had hurriedly grabbed the high chair of the Hensworth children until he bought one.  Thomas drove with a huge smile on his face and looked in the mirror at the babies sleeping next to each other - Love, we care about them, they are the most beautiful things! - he said and kissed my hand taking it from his leg and holding it while driving to our apartment .

Due to the recordings Thomas and I went to New York and stayed in the apartment where he insisted on buying a crib for the baby in case he happened to be born before we went back to London.  We arrived at the apartment and Fenir came sniffing the babies and wagging his tail in happiness, Thomas took the high chair to the bedroom and fixed the crib for the babies.