chapter 18

I felt being put in a place and soon a family voice echoed - My little girl is beautiful! - I took off the blindfold quickly and smiled when I saw the person I most wanted and hugged him - Dad... Dad what are you doing here?

My daughter getting married and you think I wouldn't be here?

What? - I looked around and saw that I was wearing my wedding dress and I spoke in a low voice - Tom, you son of a bitch... Scoundrel, he didn't tell me anything!

Soon Dad knocked on the door and it opened revealing that huge church all decorated, all Tom's friends and my family there and of course... He was waiting for me at the altar with a beautiful blue suit, hair cut and thrown all over the back and he he was clean-shaven.  His side-to-side smile was so cute that I was blown away, he didn't let me see anything of the wedding and I was surprised by the beautiful, glamorous decor.

I went in with my father and Thomas received me giving me a kiss on my forehead- It's beautiful!- he whispered and smiled beautifully.

Thanks!-

The priest performed the entire ceremony and we said our "Yes".  A kiss rolled there and we were finally married and with a complete family.  We went to the party and had so much fun, Thomas knew exactly how to do it all in a surprising way.

My parents welcomed him sweetly and my dad even drank with Thomas dad who danced with Evans to their funny steps.

I was with the girls dancing and dancing until Tom pulled me into a close-knit, romantic dance.  Everything there looked like an excellent fairy tale... - I loved everything! - I said squeezing his nose - Silly, did you do it all by yourself?

Yes dear...everything!- he laughed biting my finger- Leaving here is your honeymoon!

Geez, I've already seen that there's more surprise from you!-

You didn't see anything Joannah! - He laughed cutely and looked at me curiously - What is it?

I don't know, but you're much more beautiful than usual! - I said laughing and kissing him so sweet and full of love whispering - Today you can't escape me!

Uhm.... Perfect! - he smiled and whispered in a perverted way - I want to stick the whip in you, but you can't!

Of course, I'm pregnant!-

Yes, and beautiful!-

We danced together and I threw the bouquet that fell into Brie's hand, who laughed and joked...- gee, Scarlett is already married!- and laughed sweetly.

Everyone had fun while I went for a lighter outfit to go to my honeymoon, we were looking forward to it, especially me who had no idea what was going to happen and where I was going to travel with Thomas!