Chapter 19

*Joannah POV*

The next day we arrived on our honeymoon in Cancun, that paradisiacal beach was a typical movie place.  Thomas knew exactly how to please a woman with surprises- So love, why don't you put your bikini on and let's go to the beach?- Thomas said hugging me from behind.

I'm not going for a bikini, I prefer a bathing suit because it covers the belly! - I said awkwardly

Love, your belly isn't that big, you're about 3 months old and you can wear a bikini, yes miss!- Thomas kissed me incredibly sweetly, making me fond- Do you know what's best about all of this?- He said smiling, touching his nose of him in mine- Every day I'll arrive wherever I go, and I'll see my two loves together waiting for me!

I smiled silly and almost tearful, Tom knew how emotional I was with everything and with the pregnancy, everything was perfect and he left the scene even more in total perfection.  He played with my hair as if he wanted to ask for something extremely provocative because his face gave it away.

Can I know what you're thinking?-I spoke pulling his face with my chin towards me, facing him.

Insanely sexy stuff! - He spoke quietly - Ah Joannah, my love, I can't swear, I can't! - He grabbed my hair and pulled it back, leaving my neck on the side completely bare - No, really, my wife is a delicious!

He kissed my neck just like the first time in his kitchen at home.  I felt his breath teasingly and he kissed and bit me like I was a hungry animal for a few long years without feeding.

Tom! - I spoke low and breathless - Love, I miss that! - I said squeezing his hair cut on the back of his neck that made him bite my neck in return, the volume of his pants, which was already huge, tripled in size at that moment and he was needy- Love, let's have a little fun and at night I promise you that we kill this urge!

Promise? - he said all cute with a baby face - Love, it's hard, since we found out about the pregnancy we didn't do anything right anymore, I'm in need love! - He bit his lip and winked at me when he smiled and shook my head not believing in that he had just spoken.

Bastard! - I said taking my sarong and beach clothes and going to get ready in front of him as punishment - Oops, I forgot I was there, love, okay?

Slutty Joannah! - He said drooling and took the cell phone taking a picture and analyzed it well afterwards - I'll go for this wallpaper!

I laughed and went for a walk on the white sand of Cancun, the houses there had their own private beach so there was total privacy.  I took a little sun and went into the clear blue sea there, while Thomas, after having entered the water and being beautifully wet, sat on the sand and watched me there like a child.

I walked over to him and as soon as I sat down beside him, he kissed my belly and stayed there with me hugging me.  He put on the sunglasses but I caught him staring at nothing thoughtfully, I then sat on his lap facing him making him look like he was holding back from doing something- What's up my love, can I help you with something?

Yes, go inside now! - He said lowering his glasses as in the scene of the series where Loki winked at the stewardess - Go now or it will be right here!

I smiled sideways and I still stood there for about 5 minutes leaving him with a face that he was going to get revenge.  I looked at him and noticed the mean face he was making looking at me and running his hand over me.

Five more minutes and I'm already in! - I said sarcastically so that he frowned even more at me - Oh love, don't be a mean Loki! - I remembered a line that made him smile and show a more perverted side of him - You it has many facets Mr Hiddleston, which one will sleep with me today... Loki, Mr Sharper, Mr Pine, Captain James Conrad or yourself Tom Hiddleston!