Chapter 17

*Joannah POV*

That morning I woke up very sick, Thomas was not at home, I looked for him and looking at the clothes in the room I remembered our night of pure sex and that incredible proposal of marriage. I heard the noise of the door and Fenir's paws coming up the stairs and going to my room holding a flower in his mouth.

Thomas! - I yelled laughing in a cute way - Every one that this man invents me! - I spoke taking the flower from the mouth of the dog that licked me and then I saw Thomas standing in the bedroom door all sweaty from having gone for a run - Wow, what a sight it is That!

What vision? - he said entering the room - Good morning dear! - he kissed me and then he bent down towards my belly and started talking - Hey little creature, good morning, this is your dad who is eager to see your little face soon , and I don't care if you're a boy or a girl, I'll love you as much as I love your beautiful mommy! - He finished giving a kiss on my belly.

Mr Hiddleston, go to the shower, you're all sweaty! - I said laughing when he filled me with good morning kisses - My God, how much love!

That's nice?-

It's great! - I said smiling and joked - Now, take a shower, Thomas you're all sweaty!

He rolled his eyes and I laughed, went downstairs and opened the fridge looking for something to eat. Being pregnant makes the hunger rise to a surreal level, as soon as I opened the fridge I saw a pot of dulce de leche, fresh cheese and whole grain breads, I looked at it and added it making a snack and got milk to drink with it.

First I ate the dulce de leche on the spoon and soon I had a crazy urge to spread it on bread and eat it with cheese and so I did, I noticed Thomas coming down the stairs and he laughed seeing me eat it all in a curious way.

Love, calm down! - he said taking the pot out of my hand - I know that this is all hunger and desire but let's control the dulce de leche, which by the way I'll have to buy another one because the foodie opened it so much during the night!

Me? - I said laughing, making a mistake - Who gets this is Fenir!

Ahem, the dog that comes here and opens the fridge! - He pulled me by the waist - You are so beautiful pregnant that I would have about 3 children in a row!

Three?-

Yes, look at the size of this house love, it's too big and it would be great to hear our children running all over it! - Thomas said measuring with his eyes the size of my belly - Each day that passes, it seems to grow more and more!

Anxious? - I said, laughing curious

A lot!- he whispered in my ear- Even more so you can play with me on a hard level every night!

My god, you pervert! - I laughed and made a face at him who shook his head denying what he was hearing, he just caught me and turned me in the middle of the kitchen, filling me with delicious kisses.

Wow, I was right in choosing the ring! - He took my hand admiringly - Look at that, delicate as you Joannah!

Thomas, be careful what you say because otherwise I'm not responsible for my actions! - I smiled sexy and delirious at him.

But it's true dear!-

I know, Thomas.gets me a little doubt, why can't I go after anything from the wedding?

Because I have a whole team working for this, you'll only choose the dress and see everything on the wedding day! - He said thought of something - Speaking of dresses, get ready because we're going to find one for you today!