Chapter 9

I woke up to sunlight on my face and noticed that Thomas was no longer in bed.  I got up and grabbed the first thing I saw on the floor, the shirt he wore yesterday, and headed downstairs.

Good morning Thomas! - I said, passing him and stopping leaning on the kitchen counter.

Good morning Joannah! - he said and looked at me with his white shirt and biting his lips he hissed - I love this shirt, but it looks much prettier on you!

Thanks! - I said laughing shy and blushed looking at the same and I was surprised by what I saw - My god your back!

Yes, you gave me a nice scratch yesterday! - he looked at me from the corner of his eye and smiled sideways so he liked what he felt yesterday.

Sorry, really sorry Tom!-

Relax Joannah! - He said and smiling at me he released something that showed an extreme truth - That only proves me one thing!

Which?-

You liked it!-He said putting a strawberry in his mouth and winking at me, in which he left me floorless and with wobbly legs.

It was the most different experience of my life! - I said drinking the hot coffee he had delivered to me and continued the sentence being more fun making him laugh - But I say... oh wicked creature, I loved the night with you!

He smiled in a cute way and shook his head at the way I spoke.  I took a piece of toast and took a light bite but almost choked when I felt Thomas' hands on my leg squeezing them lightly showing he wanted something.

I stared at him pretending that nothing was happening and ate another strawberry seductively, he realizing my total imbalance at that moment stayed with his hand on my leg that was almost wobbly literally feeling his warm hands.

When you're done, let me do the dishes, go upstairs and go change, it doesn't have to be anything fancy but comfortable because we're going to a park today!-

Okay! - I spoke excitedly and hummed in a fun and enthusiastic way - I love parks!

This one is really nice, it has a lake, picnic areas, among other things there! - he said and nodded for me to go get dressed.

I ran excitedly to my room and got ready to go to the park.  I took one of the college textbooks, Anna Karenina, and put my glasses together in my backpack to read there.

I ran down the stairs looking like a naughty child and Tom looked at my shorts like he was thinking of something.

This is a little short, don't you think?-

Oh no Thomas, this is park clothes, I'm used to wearing it! - I said making an irritated face.

Okay, okay miss...- he walked past me and whispered- Then don't complain if I tear it off!

I widened my eyes staring at him who laughed in a rogue way.  What had happened to Thomas all cute and polite, he was gone and Loki was in it by Tom's simple perverted comment at that moment.

He came down in all casual clothes as if he was going for a walk in Venice.  He motioned for us to leave and took Fenir's collar to go with us and a picnic basket.

We arrived at that beautiful place, he threw a ball to the dog and I sat on the towel spread on the floor stretching my legs.  The shade of the tree was a delight and great to read, I was loving this extremely wonderful place.

Anna Karenina?- he said sitting next to me, approaching me- My favorite book!

I know, it's mine too! - I said, laughing cutely at him - Of course it doesn't compare to Hamlet but I love it just the same.