Chapter 10

A couple of days passed, it was Wednesday, the day to go to my college class. I was putting away my laptop when my cell phone flashed a message making me smile in a sweet, extremely sweet way.

"May your first day of school be lovely! How are things there? Miss you! - Signed: Tom"

I answered the message and said goodbye to Fenir on my way to Stanford. It was like in the movies, crowded with students everywhere, I went into my room and chose a seat in front to pay attention to the class more accurately.

The day went well, I was tired, I just wanted to lie down and watch some cool movie. I walked with my headphones listening to good old rock until I got home. I opened the door of the house and felt that emptiness sadness of not having Thomas there and not Fenir who had disappeared.

Fenir! - I shouted looking across the room - Fenir, where are you?

I dropped my bag on the couch and climbed in after the dog, looking everywhere and nothing, until I heard his noise, more precisely a bark coming from Thomas's room. I opened the door to Tom's room and then screamed at what I saw there.

Thomas!!!! - I said running I said hugging him excited - I can't believe it, what are you doing here?

Let's shoot some scenes here, quick thing but I can spend a few more weeks here with you! - He laughed affectionately and happily staring at me - I didn't know I was missing so much!

Yes! - I said in a cute and sweet way, looking at him with a huge smile.

How was Stanford?

Tired, but amazing! - I said, laughing and throwing myself on the bed pretending to faint - That teacher, Mr. Harbor, is he crazy anyway?

He was my teacher, he was a very funny guy and yes...crazy!- Tom smiled at me getting up from the bed with me- I think it wasn't just me who was missing you!

Like this?-

Thomas ushered Fenir out of the room and closed the door and locked it. He came towards me mysteriously and pulled me towards him with that disturbing and sexy face of his.

Those warm lips of Tom's brushed mine as his hands roamed my waist beneath my plain green shirt.

I knew the scene from the last time of our sex was going to replay there, and apparently it was going to be a lot hotter than usual. Thomas would unbutton his shirt and I would take my clothes off with his help, throwing them on the floor.

Are you going to handcuff me? - I spoke low in a sexy way.

Maybe, I think today I'll be softer, because I'm tired from the trip too! - He whispered in a warm and sweet way.

Thomas decided it would be different, without those sadomasochistic things, it would be something more "romantic" like a couple fuck, but here in our case it was more like casual sex. This time when I felt his fingers between my legs gently touching me, I totally shivered with goose bumps and nearly lost my breath.

I looked at Thomas pleading for the same situation as last time. His lips were where his fingers touched me, and he did so, eliciting a huge moan of pleasure at the feel of his soft tongue there between my legs.

I held on to his hair as he savored my full virtue amidst my intimacy. His kisses rose all over my body and soon reached my neck making me gasp loudly, so that a smile came out along with Thomas's breathing that seemed pleased to hear that.