chapter 3

I got out of the shower and got ready to go downstairs, Tom had his back to the stairs facing the counter while putting food for his dog.

I walked past him in shorts and a T-shirt and noticed the same look at me from the corner of my eye and turn my attention to the dog's food.  I went to the pool area and lay there looking at the sky and thinking nonsense...no nonsense, thinking about the man in the kitchen...My God, even with his back turned, the guy has poise.

Soon I saw a glass appearing for me, he had made me a drink while I was there by the pool.  I thanked him and soon caught myself in the most beautiful sight... That man entering the pool of his house with a black swimsuit that My God, I lowered his sunglasses and admired him.

When he noticed, I disguised it and pretended to be looking up, but of course the dark lenses gave me the option to see him without him noticing.

I started to get goosebumps all over, if he came and spoke Loki's phrases in my ear I swear I would attack that man and I would definitely be sitting on his lap now...but it would be really perverted and it wouldn't be cool I do this, even more so with Tom who was very kind to me.

That beautiful god came out of the pool and then looked at the time on his cell phone and stared at me like I was crazy.

6 o'clock in the afternoon and you still? - he laughed loudly and beautifully.

NNno...I...never!-

Ahem, well I'm going to take a shower and make dinner! - He winked at me like Loki and left shaking his head laughing.

I quickly walked into the kitchen and had a glass of water, my god what a seductive man.  I soon thought that maybe he would like me to cook the food, he has already done a lot for me.

I started making dinner and heard Tom's footsteps coming down the stairs.  His hair was still wet and messed up, making him look like a bad boy.

Let me help you!-

No, you've already done a lot, let me do it! - I said seriously - Sit in the living room and see something until this is ready.

Okay- he said and went to get something- Here, have a drink!

Whiskey? - I drank and grimaced - How can you drink this?

I got used to it, seriously this is very good! - He laughed so cutely - It smells good what is it?

Black olive risotto and meat medallion with mustard and honey! - I said making a face.

Looks like someone else liked it!- he said pointing to the dog- Fenir... Leave Joannah alone, seriously dude you're boring!- he said looking at the dog leaning on the kitchen counter.

It doesn't bother me at all!-

So can we stay here and keep company?-

Yes, of course! - I said pressing the music button on my cell phone to liven up the mood - I love this song my god in heaven!

Somebody that i used to know?-

Yes ... I love her, but she's not my favorite!-I said laughing- Yeah, I love maneskin's beggin, because it reminds me of some things that only happen in my head!

Type?-

Nothing... Abstract what I said! - I said humming.

I noticed Tom studying me from head to toe, as if he was looking for something in me.  I'd look out of the corner of my eye, he'd do that and take light sips of his whiskey.

Ready! - I said finishing setting the table - Come on, I hope you like it!

Of course! - He said and took a forkful and made a face as if he had eaten the best food in the world - Delicious!

Only the cakes I make better than that!-

Cake? - He said staring at me - My god, I love cake!

I know! - I said laughing - If there's something I don't know about you, it'll be news because I know almost everything about you!

Type?-

Everything, girlfriends, forgotten social media passwords, fan stuff!-

I'm in serious trouble!- he said, laughing- Fame as a womanizer and with Alzheimer's!

Tom, seriously, people take it easy, except for the question of Miss Swift's crazy problem, but otherwise it's relax! - I said eating - Your girlfriend must be jealous of you!

I'm alone!-

Hey! - I said staring at him in surprise - Impossible!

Yes, I'm alone, I haven't found the person who can give me confidence and who doesn't criticize what I do, you know?-

Tom described exactly how I felt about looking for someone, I think in his 40s he had impeccable language and was about to pick up any woman in the world...and who doesn't want to get Tom Hiddleston?... compassion!

I was playing with the food while I thought about things and he noticed because he touched me, scaring me and laughing in my face.

Sorry, I was distracted!-

I noticed! - he said staring at me

If this man asked me to get on all fours just because he's making a serious face at me, I swear I would do it right away.  But he shouldn't even look at a 29-year-old Brazilian from São Paulo.

He was built, he was slim, he deserved a woman who matched him, not only in intellect but in every aspect to him.... He deserved a goddess and I wasn't that goddess!

I noticed his eyes darting over me every time I passed him.  Maybe he was thinking about something, or how silly the idea of ​​bringing me here…I don't know…I just know I wanted to show my gratitude to him in whatever way I could.