Chapter 4

Listen Joannah, what led you to come to London? - He spoke curiously leaning on the kitchen counter.

Well, many things, the first is to change my life! - I said washing the dishes - I wanted to leave Brazil because my area of ​​study there is not as valuable as abroad, you know, second I wanted to do a post abroad, third because of my ex boyfriend, like forgetting him once and fourth so I don't know how to find a nice and different person with the bearing of...

From?- he said, laughing.

Literature teacher like you are! - I said, laughing awkwardly - Sorry but if you were a teacher, you know that the students would fall at your feet, right?

I imagine, I hear this straight! - he said drinking whiskey again.

Is there any place or something you want to know?- he said curiously looking at the glass in his hand.

Yes, I would like to meet New York and the cast of avengers and other places in the world! - I said laughing - But dreams are dreams right?... I was lucky to meet you by chance because it would be very difficult for that to happen!

Why do you think that?-

Look at you, you're Thomas Hiddleston the hottest guy in Hollywood, the God of Trick who has a solo series, makes any woman go down on her knees for you with that evil face, you're rich, charming and only get pretty women.. .do you think you would pay attention to a mere fan like me? - I said turning and making a face making him laugh - Well, you at least would give me an autograph and that's it!

Yeah, but you're in my house!-he said, coming close to me and looking at me smiling seductively.

Yes, only for 1 month but I know you did it out of pity!-

Wrong girl, I did it because I thought you were cool to be in this situation! - He said getting up - Let me help you!

At the same time I took his hand away from the dishes and he looked at me seriously.  I motioned that I was going to finish and then said something that made him laugh.

A god does not wash dishes! - I said imitating the loki - So let the midgardian do it for your royalty the prince of Asgard!

What? - He laughed aloud thinking my sentence was funny - Girl you are very funny!

I played Shakespeare at school! - I laughed - But I said well go!

Of course, as God I must admit you Midgardian, you got a good laugh out of me managing to imitate the great Loki of Asgard- he laughed just as seductively as Loki- At least let me dry the dishes!

Okay, you won!-

Tom and I dried the dishes together and right away on my playlist Dua Lip started playing making me want to dance.  I danced without noticing that he was looking at me with a crooked smile, I was putting away the dishes while I sang.

But goddam, you got me in love again! - I turned around and soon saw Tom staring at me - What?

Ahm? - he said, waking up from the trance - Nothing, I was distracted here, head away, and many thoughts!

Got it! - I said laughing shyly - Well, I'm going to my room, if you don't mind!

Of course not, what time do you have to pick up your bags?- he said curiously.

I have to go get some 10am and then I'm going to college to solve some things for the course! - I looked at him from the end of the stairs - Why?

Yeah, because I'm leaving early and I'll leave the copy of the key with you, just so I don't arrive and have to wait for you to come back to open it or vice versa! - he said shaking the key - I usually run in the morning so I'll be at 7am standing up, if I come back before you leave I can take you to the airport so you can pick up your bags!