Chapter 5

We left towards the car and as soon as we arrived at Tom's house I noticed that a suitcase of mine was not there.

Damn, what the fuck! - I said very irritated.

What is it?-

A suitcase of mine was lost, just the one with more chic clothes and lingerie!-

Tom made a serious face and was thoughtful a little.  I looked in everything for some clothes to go at night and soon realized that it would be in vain.

Tom, could you tell me the best store here so I can buy some stuff?-

There are some good stores in the center, let's take you!-

No, not really!- I said- You've already done a lot for me!

My house, my rules... so yes!- he said seriously- I don't take NO for an answer girl!

I froze with the way he stared at me, he looked like he wanted to devour me with his gaze.  He had his typical "Sweet but Psycho" side to Loki but it was irresistible not to look at the mean face he does sometimes.

We got in the car and headed towards the stores, he stopped the car and got out, opening the door for me.  I looked at that huge sign written "VICTORIA SECRETS" and almost had a thing!

Tom you're crazy, I said cheap store and not that, it doesn't fit in my budget!-

Who said you're going to pay? - he said, laughing

What? - I said incredulously and had no reaction.

Come soon Joannah!-

We went in and soon the attendant came and I felt like the weirdest creature in the world with all that.

Tom looked at things and waited for me to choose an outfit to go in the dressing room.  Everything he saw and thought was cool and beautiful, he handed me through the door for me to see.

Tom, no more clothes can fit here!-

Hope there's still a lot! - He spoke extending something - Here!

My god! - I said and stared at it in my hand - What a shame!-

Ashamed of what?-

You pick up lingerie to give me, it's not even mine and you're doing it!-

I'm just helping!- he said- Did it work?

Gave! - I said laughing.

He had taken a dark green and a black lingerie, both beautiful with suede and gemstones, something I would never have the budget to buy and the ability to wear.

Then I put on the clothes I had chosen and left the dressing room and he looked at me thoughtfully rubbing his hand over his mouth and looking at me curiously.

So? - ​​I said looking at myself in the mirror - Is it good?

You're amazing, sorry but as a man I must say that you are very hot, don't get me wrong!-

Coming from you, it's a huge compliment! - I laughed - Well, I'll take this one and a few more pieces!

Right!-

Will it be these here lady, will you parcel please?-

What?- Tom said taking the card out of my hand- No way, check everything out!

Toooooommm!- I said seriously- My god you're crazy!

There is no lack of money to spend and spending it on me alone makes you sick sometimes!- he laughed- Here, a present for you!

Thank you, I don't know how to reciprocate!-

I know how you can reciprocate! - he spoke in a low voice

Hi?-

Nothing, ignore it!- he said staring at me- I know of a very nice pub, but I warn you, it's for drinking there, otherwise it's not funny!

My god, you are very distorted right?-

You didn't see anything! - he lowered his glasses and winked at me

My heart sped up fast and I started to roll down the car window and face the window.

That man is literally fucking awesome, my god Joannah is holding back, he's just being nice and you're falling in love with a man who wouldn't even look at you for being boring.

We arrived at his house and then I ran upstairs, went into the bathroom.  I kept thinking about Tom's words about him being more perverted than I thought, and soon I felt a nice shiver.

I got out and got dressed, changed into one of the clothes Tom had paid for and a black fringed sandal.  I put my hair back and did a beautiful make up and then I went downstairs and noticed that Tom was beautiful, so beautiful that I gaped at him, he was wearing a leather jacket, jeans and sneakers, well-groomed hair, all beautiful as a rock star.

Ow!- he said- I see that I got the outfit right for you, you look hot!-

Thank you Tom! - I said blushing - You're also beautiful like that, you usually wear social, first time I see you like that!

Leaving the standards a little is good Joannah! - He smiled - Come on, let's go, because the night is young!

We arrived at the pub and soon that Ramones-type rock was playing loudly.  Tom soon ordered a drink and I went out into the middle of the floor to dance.

Soon Tom appeared and we danced having fun together and drinking a lot.  I drank whiskey, vodka, tequila all together and danced like a madwoman in the middle of everyone.

I climbed up on the counter and soon I only saw Tom motioning for me to come down.  I fell into his lap and soon I put a kiss in his mouth which I noticed him give a smirk.

I ended the night and he took me home it was already around 3:00 in the morning.  When we arrived, he carried me on his lap to my room and laid me down on the bed.

I don't want Thomas!-

Joanah, you can't stand up!-

I don't want Thomas, take me to Asgard!-

I don't have the power to take you to Asgard! - he said - But I'll take anyone to paradise if she wants!

Tom, do me a favor, lie down with me? - I said drunk

It's over before a shower, come the water, it's hot! - He put me in there - I'm going to make some tea!

As soon as I left, I drank the tea and lay down.  Tom ended up doing as I asked and he lay down with me making me sleep.