Chapter 21

*3 years later*

Kids don't run! - I said in a worried voice - Tom, love, take care of the kids while I finish the decoration of their party please? - I said knocking on the office door and looked scared due to his reaction - But what a thing Joanah, I'm a little busy, you can't do it all by yourself can you?

Are you being rude to me? - I said indignantly and slammed the door of his office and went down the stairs going into the garden to finish things. I asked the children to help me with the balloons- Pass it to mommy daughter? - I said pointing to the mint green balloon she was holding - Henry, don't be scaring Fenir, seriously dear, come help mommy here!

The kids helped me with things there and then we went to make the sweets, I liked to do these things at home, we only hired toys and stuff for the twins' safari theme party. I was with a very sad face for the strength in how Thomas had spoken to me, soon after he went downstairs and came to see what we were doing- My loves are helping Mom to make the sweets?- he said kissing the children and stared at me for a few minutes and came to give me a kiss.

I got up and took the children to bathe but before we put everything away, Tom looked at me as if he had forgotten how rude he was to me - What was it love, why are you with that face? - he said hugging me from behind and I left from his arms saying- Think and then we'll talk, I'm going to bathe the twins!

Want help? - he asked sweetly and I rudely said - I can bathe them alone, thanks! - I took the children and noticed Tom's face understanding the reason for my frown. Between games and soap, the twins' bath ended and soon I put their clothes.... Mary was wearing a little green and brown dress full of animals and a huge bow in her curly hair, Henry was going to dress like her father, green shirt mint and khaki suspender pants with hair gel and sneakers- You're too cute, Mom will bite you!

They laughed and ran away, Mary was my little mix with Tom but Henry was the father but with the dark eye, yes...Henry's light eyes darkened, while Mary's were light like her father's. I went to take my shower and get ready, as always elegantly, and went down the stairs holding my heel but with a flat on my foot. Thomas watched me as he played the piano along with the kids, and I, well I went to finish the rest of the stuff that had just arrived.

It must have been about 4:00 pm when everything was ready, I was with the children to receive the guests while Thomas went to get ready. My family and Tom's family came with huge presents for the kids and soon the friends came, their little friends from their school with their parents and etc...

Hey look if it's not my pretty goddaughter! - A voice echoed calling Mary's attention who ran excited - Wow, how much love for your godmother Mary! - I said laughing and hugging Brie who was beautiful all in pink.

Soon Hensworth arrived with his children and wife and so on. When I saw all the cast were there and soon Hensworth went to greet Thomas who later appeared beside me.

Wow how beautiful you are! - Tom spoke low in my ear - Thank you, you are very beautiful too! - I said seriously and then he pulled me touching his nose to mine - Hey, sorry for being rude to you love, I was solving some questions regarding the new movie and I didn't see that you were really in need of help, forgive me? - I looked at him with a face like an ownerless dog and breathed deeply I just forgive you because you are so beautiful!

He gave me a little kiss and we were soon enjoying the party. Hours passed and soon we took our family picture with the twins and sang happy birthday, the house was a mess after the party and when I saw it, Thomas was lying on the couch sleeping cuddling with the kids.

Tom, love, come to sleep! - I said taking Mary off his lap who woke up slightly and went back to sleep. Tom took Henry and took him to the bedroom with me, we put the children in their beds and went to the bedroom to rest.

Come here! - Tom said pulling me making me fall in his lap - Are you still mad at me? - I looked at him and shook my head in denial and he then smiled and unbuttoning my shirt started whispering in my ear - I think you're already in time for us to have one more, don't you think?

My god you're a bastard Thomas Hiddleston! - I said laughing and kissed him. He ran his hand down my back and smiled I bit his lip lightly - I love you very very very very very very much and I don't want to have to see my wife mad because I was an idiot being rude to her, but I'll make it up otherwise, can I?

Yes, but I wanted something different, love, why don't we do it somewhere else? - I said laughing and he looked at me curious - Like what love?

I whispered in the ear of the same one who smirked just like Loki and pulled me down the stairs to the floor below the house and then we went to the garage. Tom and I kissed intensely and I was almost lying on the hood of the car, he without even caring entered me making me let out a huge moan there that echoed through the garage.

We stayed there loving each other in a wild and unusual way, coming and going and muffled moans between kisses. Tom looked like at 43 years old he was even hotter than when I met him, I in my 30s was happy to have a family with him.

We were panting and sweating, Tom kissed me and soon I felt something warm inside me and I smiled seeing his satisfied face. He thought of something and then let go- Why don't we go tomorrow with the kids for a walk?- he said kissing me all over the face- I think it's great love!

He sighed and then we went into our room to rest. We put on our sleeping clothes and went to bed.

                  ----------****----------

The next morning we woke up with two creatures jumping on top of us - Good morning my loves! - I said filling them with kisses - Ixi, I don't think Dad will wake up so early! - I said laughing and soon I was scared with Thomas grabbing me together with the children- Triple hug on mommy!

We laughed and when Tom talked about taking the kids for a walk, they ran excitedly to get ready- I'll fix them love, do you make the coffee?- he kissed my shoulder sweetly questioning- I loved our fun yesterday, love you!

We left the room and I went to make breakfast and then get ready for a walk with the children, we ended up going to an amusement park that had arrived in town, the excitement of the children was too beautiful. We spent the day having fun, ate cotton candy and went on all the toys. We spent the whole day together and soon the children fell asleep in our laps and Tom called his parents asking them to stay that night with the twins as he wanted to take me out to dinner like the first time....After all we were having a wedding anniversary tomorrow and he wanted to anticipate.

So we took the twins to the grandparents' house and went out to dinner together, me and Tom- I was missing that, you know?- he said looking at me as he drove- I confess I was also missing it, it reminds me of when we met! - He smiled cutely remembering the first time we met - You calling me Thomas in the middle of the university corridor was something very unusual, but I fell in love there!

He gave me a wink making me laugh and then we went to the restaurant where he asked me to marry him and we stayed there, after dinner we walked around like a couple of lovers and when we saw it was already around 10pm and we went to get the kids.

That night passed quickly and we were ready for the end of the year with our children, this time bigger and full of energy. But not everything was going to be as we thought, at least for Tom who was called up to go on Monday to Los Angeles to shoot the new movie and maybe wouldn't spend Christmas with us.

Author's Notes: I'm thinking about creating a second season as the fic is ending, we'll have two more chapters and it'll be the end of Daddy Issues. I loved writing you this fic and I hope you enjoyed it!

kisses