Chapter 8

Joannah, please stay, I need to talk to you! - He spoke in a low way and looking at me with his beautiful blue green eyes.

Say Thomas! - I said looking at him curiously and waiting to hear what I wanted.

I can't stop thinking about what happened here! - He spoke seriously and low in a seductive way - I was thinking about something while driving, but....

But?-

I don't know if I would accept! - He said looking down - It's kind of crazy what I'm going to say, but would you accept to be my submissive?

What? - I said scared, Tom Hiddleston asking me to be his submissive, this is total joke, you just can or I was crazy - Is it serious Thomas?

Yes! - He said pulling me to himself staring at me seriously and low, letting go of what he felt there - I can't go a minute without thinking about you panting and handcuffed, like that day you wanted to kill your curiosity!

Sincerity! - I said staring at him who smiled when he heard what I said there at that moment - I also can't stay without imagining you being a sadomasochist!

What do you mean by that?-

If you trust me to be your submissive, I accept Thomas! - I said breathlessly and staring at him sweetly.

Thomas grinned wickedly and took my hand leading me to his room.  He opened a drawer and handed me a green envelope, I looked over and I could see it was a Contract of Silence.

Are you sure about this Joannah?-

Your secret is with me Thomas!-

Well, if you really want that, just sign!- he said giving me the pen he was holding in his hands- That's just so the paparazzi don't know!

Right! - I said and winked at him agreeing with what he had just said.

In case they both give up for some reason, just tear up the contract and that's it!- he said and smiled at me in a friendly way- We pretended that nothing happened!

Right Thomas! - I said and signed that contract just made - Here it is!

Thomas took the tie off his neck and looked at me like he wanted to do something.  He took a glass of whiskey and drank it, then gave me a glass for me to drink.

He went to the balcony of his room and I followed him stopping leaning on the balcony staring at nothing.  The view from there was too beautiful and the night was wonderful covered with stars and the moon was extremely beautiful and silvery.

I noticed Thomas watching me leaning there on the balcony as I watched the moon.  I noticed him doing this for a long time, until I turned around and his eyes met mine.  What a wonderful feeling it was to lose myself in that incredible gaze!

How will it be? - I questioned curiously and maliciously lowered.

What Joannah? - He replied looking at the moon thoughtful and calm.

When will the contract start to be valid? - I said drinking the whiskey - And how will it be when my time here ends?

For me, your stay could be for a long time, until you finish college, but you are very stubborn! - he said laughing in a cute way, his laugh was like a car gear in 5 graduations and this cute graduations was the level 1, the cute and shy Thomas level- Now, about the contract, it goes into effect today, since you signed it!

I looked at Thomas openmouthed, he laughed the Loki way, lowering his head and then back at me.  I wanted to kiss this man as hard as I could, but I'll kiss him again and he doesn't like it.