Amnesia

In the sun room at the DEO Alex, Lena, Kelly, J'onn, and Brainy are anxiously sitting and standing all around the room while Kara lays unconscious. You can see the bruising all over her head and upper body already forming from the fight that occurred the day before.

"Alex. You said she normally wakes up withing a few hours. It's been 34 hours already!" Lena says anxiously as she paces across the room.

"Lena, this is the worst accident Kara has ever been in. We don't know what is happening right now." Alex says as she grabs Lena's shoulders to stop her from pacing. It's clear that Alex is distraught as well.

The day before, Alex had called in Kara to do a simple mission. Well a simple mission that turned into a disaster.

Supergirl was led into a trap where Lex had coated a boulder in Kryptonite and dropped it on her. Kara was expecting a small bank robbery and not the boulder so she hand no time to react before she was crushed.

It was actually thanks to the robbers that Supergirl lived. They didn't want to be tied to an attempted murder, so they pried the boulder as high as they could so that Kara could breathe until the fire department and DEO arrived on scene to take over.

When they got her back to the DEO they were able to get her into the sun room where they immediately saw her improve. But they still wait for her to wake up.

The whole crew stayed by Kara's side throughout the entire night.

"Lena, let me take you home and you can get some rest." J'onn said as he squeezed her shoulder. Lena turned away from Alex to face J'onn.

"No way. I'm not leaving my wife alone. Screw you." Lena replied with anger, making J'onn step back and leave Lena alone to continue pacing.

After a few more hours, Kara finally let out a small groan. This little reaction made everyone jump up and crowd the bed.

Alex stood at the end of the bed, and Lena sat in the chair next to the bed while holding Kara's hand as Kara finally opened her eyes.

"What the fuck happened?" Kara groaned out as she started to feel her entire upper body and head pulse with pain.

"Wiley Coyote." Alex said with a squeeze to her toes.

"What? Lex dropped a boulder coated in Kryptonite on you." Lena answered as she gave Kara's hand a kiss.

"Ugghh." Kara moaned as she flopped her head back down.

Everyone besides Lena and Alex left the room to let them be when Kara asked to talk to her sister alone for a second.

"Alex, why is Lena here?" Kara asked in a whispered voice so that Lena couldn't hear her through the glass panes.

"What do you mean?" Alex replied quizzically.

"I mean, how does she know I'm Supergirl?"

"Kara... what do you mean..? Alex replied with more worry in her voice.

"Alex, are you deaf? I haven't told her I'm Supergirl yet. I haven't known her very long so I'm curious as to how she knows and why is she here? Kara replies with a hint of annoyance.

"Kara. I think the boulder hitting your head has affected your memory." Alex says as she stands up and starts typing away on her tablet.

"Alex. I'm fine. Stop worrying, I don't feel off at all." Kara said as she started to sit up and swing her legs off the bed.

"Don't you dare move off that bed. You haven't healed yet." Alex sternly says as she blocks Kara from getting up any further.

"Alex. Stop. I'm alright. Let me go." Kara replies as she continues to walk.