Rao, Yes

*Whoosh*

I flip my head around to see Supergirl on my terrace.

"Supergirl! What can I do for you at this hour?"

"I was just doing a sweep of the city when I saw your lights on, I just wanted to make sure you were alright." She says as she walks through the door with her fists on her hips.

Wow. Does she look good in that suit.

"I'm alright. Thank you for being concerned. I'm just catching up on budgeting and some emails."

"Can't it wait for tomorrow?" Supergirl asked me politely.

"I'm afraid not. We are going to start the construction soon so everything need to be in line."

"Okay. Well use this button," She says as she hands me a necklace with a small House of El symbol. "You always are in danger and I want to make sure you are okay."

"Thank you Supergirl." I say sincerely. Noticing the scar above her eyebrow for the first time, I bet it was a childhood injury from Krypton.

I'll have to ask her about it in the future.

"I have to be on my way. Bye Lena."

"Bye Supergirl."

The next afternoon

I look up as my office door opens and out walks Kara.

"Kara! How nice to see you!"

"Hey Lena! How are you?"

"Good. Good. Supergirl stopped by last night and gave me this necklace for protection!" I say with a I smirk.

'Kara is just so weird sometimes! She just started to blush' I thought to myself.

"Maybe she likes you!"

"Very unlikely. I'm a Luther. She's a Super. We definitely are friends, but my brother did try and kill her cousin so there won't be anymore. Plus she probably doesn't like girls."

"You never know!"

"What do you have in your hand," I say as she lifts up a fast food bag.

"Potstickers to share!"

"Why Kara," I say teasingly. "Sharing your 1 true love with me? If I didn't know better, I'd think you were the one crushing on me."

"Hahahahhahaaa." She starts to laugh as she turns more and more red.

Damn. Maybe she does? I kind of hope she does.

As she goes to adjust her glasses, I notice the scar above her eyebrow.

Just like Supergirls.

After Kara leaves when we were done eating, I pulled up a calendar.

The gala when I built the device under the table. Kara left when Supergirl came.

Whenever something bad happens. Kara is never around, but Supergirl is.

Kara blushed about the necklace, but she wasn't surprised about it.

Is my bestfriend Supergirl?

She can't be. My brother was terrible to her family! But she does have many similar attributes to Supergirl. Hair colour. The scar. Eyes. Height. Weight approximately.

I bet she wears the suit under her shirt!

I pick up the phone and dial Kara's cell.

"Hey Kara!"

"Hey Lee, what's up?"

"I was wondering if I could come over tonight for movies?"

"Sure! You're always welcome over."

Later that evening

*Knock. Knock. Knock.*

As the door swings open, Kara says, "Hey Lena! Come on in. I have some movies picked out! Pick your fav!"

I walk in and place my bag down and take off my tan trench coat.

"Kara can you come here for a sec. I want to ask you something."

"For sure!" She says as she runs into the kitchen.

"Ok. So this is going to sound bizarre."

"Okay? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. But are you..." I start to freeze. Because what if she isn't?

"Am I what Lena?" She says as she looks at me with soft eyes.

"Are you... Do you like me?"

"Of course I like you Lena! You're my bestfriend." She says as she flails her arms around in humor.

"No. Not like that. Do you like me, like me?"

Kara's face starts to turn red as a strawberry. And her voice raises an octave. "No? Why?"

"Because I also think you are Supergirl, so that would explain you and her so much." I start saying with lust.

"I'm not Supergirl!" Her voice raises even higher and the crinkle comes out.

I start to walk towards her and she starts to walk back.

All the way until she yelps as she bumps into the fridge.

I get close to her ear. "Well, I like you. And you aren't that good at hiding your emotions."

I hear her gasp. But it seemed like a relief gasp. So I lean back a tiny bit.

We are facing each other. I look her in the eyes and we both lean forward and start kissing.

Both struggle for dominance. Both being submissive. Both releasing all the emotion built up for so long.

After what feels like a lifetime, we lean back and breathe.

"Oh, Rao." Kara whispers.

"Can I do something?" I say to Kara.

"Sure. What?"

"This!" I say as I rip her shirt open.
Half hoping for her bra. Half hoping for that S.

She gasps.

"Would you like to continue making out on the couch... Supergirl."

"Oh hell ya!" Kara sighs. I can see the relief in her eyes and her shoulders of not having to keep the secret anymore. "And my name is Kara."

"Oh, I know, Kara Danvers." I say with a wink.

"My birth name is actually Kara. Danvers is my Earth name. Zor-El is my true... I'm Kara Zor-El."

"Nice to meet you Kara Zor-El. Would you like to make out now."

"Rao, yes."