Honeymoon part 3

As Alura walked down the path she was yelling Kara and Lena's name. She held her jacket tight as the wind was blowing hard and the rain was coming down harder. The path they could have taken was only a 10 minute walk but Alura made sure to walk slower so she could scan the sides of the path. In hopes she would find them taking shelter somewhere.

She has walked halfway down the path so far without a sight of them. She has become very worried for them. They could have hypothermia, and could be passed out. She just didn't know what to expect when she found them.

"Alura! Wait!" A familiar voice called out from behind her.

Alura turned around to see Roen running towards her with 6 other officers behind.

"I would prefer if you would head back home and leave the rest to us." Roen said to Alura with sincerity and putting his hand softly on her shoulder. He didn't want her to find them, in case the situation was bad.

"Roen. I am not leaving. My daughter needs me and so does Lena. You are more than welcome to assist me, but I will not leave." Alura replied, holding her jacket even tighter as the wind picked up.

"At least let us provide you with a warmer jacket. It is much too cold for what you are wearing." Roen said as he pulls out an emergency jacket from his bag. When Alura accepts, he helps her put it on and they continue the search.

He has his officers fanned out on either side of the path at an arms distance making sure they don't miss the ladies.

When they near the end of the path an officer yells out, "Guys! Come here quick!"

In this moment everyone rushes towards the officer and Alura pushes her way to the front of the group to find Kara and Lena on the ground merely 1 meter into the tree line.

The two are soaking wet, unconscious and face down in the mud.

"Oh Rao!" Alura screams. Roen pushes into the front to find the girls in this state. Quickly getting the officers to call in for medical support and providing first aid. They had the girls rolled over and checked pulses and air ways. Both of them were still alive but their heartbeats were faint.

Alura stood back and watched the scene unravel. Happy they were alive but devastated that they didn't know what happened.

When the medics arrived the two girls where quickly transported to the hospital where Alura met them. They were in the ICU under careful monitoring.

At the moment they were too fragile to examine what happened to them. In this moment, all the doctors cared about were bringing up their body temperature and stabilizing them.

Luckily, after Alura visited Earth she took with her from Alex, some yellow sun lamps to aid in the healing process of the ill on Argo. So Kara was under a sun lamp and was healing much faster.

Alura was sitting and waiting. She had a chair brought in so she could sit between the two and she held both of their hands. Even with the sun lamp, the doctors didn't know when either of them would wake up. It was just a waiting game until they did.

In the meantime, the weather started to clear enough for Alura to send Roen with the Kryptonian pod back to Earth so he could retrieve Alex and possibly J'onn. Knowing that they would like to be here in the case of the two never waking up again.

Alura held tight onto their hands, not able to fall asleep.

2 days had past when Alex and J'onn arrived in J'onns ship followed by Roen in the pod. Alex had barged right into the hospital and when she came into the room she was followed by multiple nurses saying, "We told this lady she had to wait! But she pushed past us. Do we need to call security?"