Soulmate Pt 3

Kara POV

"ALEXXX!" I yell as I land in the DEO and continue to run towards the main controls where I see my sister standing with Brainy and J'onn as the look at the main screen.

"What Supergirl?" Alex says as she turns around in a hurry and sprints over to me. "Did you see something, what do you need us to do? We haven't caught anything on our satellites or monitors."

"No Alex, I have something more urgent." I reply as I grab her hand and yank her into one of the rooms off of the main area.

"What Kara? What happened?" Alex asks me with a worried face as she looks me up and down.

"Lena knows. She figured it out." I reply while starting to blush.

"That you are Supergirl? Or something else? Because you turned as red as a tomato right then and I'm starting to think you might be coming out right now." Alex replies with a giggle.

"That I'm Supergirl of course!" I say with tone and crossing my arms. "I'm not gay Alex. We have been over this. But Lena is definitely is." As I finish the last part I can feel my cheeks get hotter.

"Well how did she?"

"She saw my tattoo and put it all together. There was no point in denying it. She was right on the money and she knew it." I say with relief knowing that I don't have to keep this a secret for a moment longer.

Sure we just met but I hate secrets.

"So what gave you tomato face then?" Alex replies with a gently smack to the shoulder.

"Well she might have been like 4 inches from my face and looking at my lips then eyes and brushing my hair behind my ears as we talked about it." I say super fast while avoiding eye contact with Alex.

When I didn't hear Alex say anything I looked over at her and she was standing there with her hands on her hips, lent to one side like she just heard the best gossip in the world with her mouth wide open.

Lena POV

'Kara Danvers aka Supergirl... my soulmate. God am I going to have a crazy time with this one. She already has my heart and we just met, this is definitely not a friendship soulmate position.

The way she blushes when I look at her, and I even saw the glimpse at my lips before she had to say she had to leave.' I was thinking as I strolled around my office twirling my hair. I finally wondered over to my desk and got back to work.

Now it's much easier to get back in to work knowing Kara isn't mad at me.

Kara POV

After telling Alex, I flew back to my apartment and started to think back on to my lunch with Lena.

I did like how she looked at me, it made me feel.... different. Guys look at me like that all the time and most of the time it's disgusting. Sometimes it's nice. But this felt way different then that.

When Lena does it, it's like she is seeing me. Not just my face and looks but like she is looking through it all and into me.

I definitely can see why my sister likes women. They have such a better way of flirting then men. But I've never had the desire for any other woman, so I can't really be gay right? I think it might be just that we are soulmates that I feel like this.

As I sit on my couch and eat snacks I think more about Lena. She is so strong and independent and she's got great hair and style. Her eyes are so captivating, her lips are so full, and even her breasts are so.....STOP.

I shake my head to get out of the train of thought I started to head down and stood up to get a glass of water.

As I start gulping down lots of water I think to myself that I'm so glad nobody can read my mind.