Winner

Thump.

Thump.

My heart is racing. Sweat drips down my brow, breathing becomes heavy.

I peak my head from out of my hiding places... Can I run for it? Would I make it?

I hear laughing. Her shadow saunters across the wall.

I breathe in cold air and turn back to my hiding place.

2 days ago

"Hey Kara!"

"Lena is that you?" Lena comes strutting over to my table at Noonan's. "I didn't know you liked Noonan's!"

"Well actually I came here to see you. I know this is your favourite restaurant after all."

"So what can I do you for?" I quickly blurt out, "well not DO you DO you. We are BFFs. I just mean what can I help you with." *sigh*

'Nailed. It.' I thought to myself.

Lena just stands there with a slight smile, mouth open just a little, and eyebrows wide just before licking her lips and saying, "Well I was wondering if you would perhaps like to join me in an activity."

"What?" I was so confused.

"I want to enjoy an evening with my... friend. Would you care to go?"

"Sure! I'd love to hangout with you!" Also I would like to kiss you. I thought to myself.

"Okay! I'll pick you up at 7 on Friday. Wear fitness stuff."

"Okay. Sounds good!" I reply with a smile. Only 2 days.

Present Time

I'm crouched in my hiding spot. I hear the, click! Click! Of her taunting heels.

I'm already on my last life. I can't get caught.

"Well. Well. Well."

I gasp as I turn around to see Lena standing directly behind me.

I stand up and raise my gun.

Lena swiftly pushes the gun down.

She is no more than 4 inches from my face.

"Of course you hid here." She says as she quickly glances at my lips. But swiftly realizes what she did.

I bite my lip and glance at hers.

"Where el..." my words are cut off by the soft crashing of Lena's lips against mine.

Just as she starts to pull back, I push in. Her soft lips kissing me hard. Next thing I knew she was holding me be my wrists above my head and we continued to kiss.

When we both needed air, we relaxed and I was awe-struck.

*Dee duuh dowwwwwwww*

My red lights flash. As she shoots me pint blank with her laser tag gun.

"I win." Lena whispers in my ear.

"Oh no. I'm the winner here." I reply as she kisses my jawline.

Good thing we were the only ones there that night. Anatomy lessons were taught. All. Night. Long.