Reception

After the ceremony we went to L Corp, where we decided to have the reception because it is where we met.

The lobby was setup with 100 round tables with beautiful lace table clothes. The center pieces being white roses and blue hydrangeas in a sleek red vase.

The party favours, homemade wood coasters that Kara lasered in the guests names, sat in front of the plates of our guests.

Kara insisted on a karaoke machine, so I hired the best karaoke host and DJ to be around the dance floor in the center of the room.

Obviously we had an open bar. That was a clear request from Alex and frankly, I'm happy for it too.

We started off the night with our first dance and nothing ever felt as perfect as Kara in my arms.

"Kara, you are so beautiful. This is the best day of my life." I told her as we danced in a front of all our family.

"Lena, I was so nervous today because I didn't get to see you. But everything about this is... just right and I can't wait for more life with you!"

After she finished saying this, I kissed her softly and lingered for awhile, not wanting to lean away.

When the song ended, Kara and I stood there in each other's arms for what felt like hours just feeling the love come from each other.

In reality it was only a few seconds because the next song to start was Backstreet Boys, and Alex had 'Wooted' and grabbed Kara and the two of them started to dance and sing it like they were the Backstreet Boys.

All I could do was laugh at this, once my laughter calmed down I joined them and then everyone started to dance and sing and it was just pure happiness.

The night consisted of so much food and drinks. We even brought in the stuff to get Kara drunk. And oh my, was she drunk.

Such a light weight.

When the night ended, Kelly drove us to our hotel and Alex came with.

"You know Alex, um-th,this was suchh a good night!" Kara slurringly says to Alex as she reaches into the front seat and grabs her shoulder.

"Oh I know Kara. It was a blast. Excited for your honeymoon tomorrow?" Alex replies while giggling at the state Kara is in.

"Of course Alex. Im gonna be having so much S-E-X!" Kara says super loud while giggling.

"God Kara. I dont need to hear that come from your mouth!"

"Well I for one am very excited to be going on our honeymoon, Darling." I say to Kara and can see Alex pretending to hurl in the front seat.

"Okay ladies. We are here. Get outta here you lovebirds!" Kelly says as she parks the car.

Kara and I hop out and walk up to our rooms where as soon as we open the door we start to kiss passionately and I lead Kara to the king-size bed where we take off our dresses and let the night lead us.

When we wake in the morning, Kara and I are intertwined in pure bliss. We lay here and talk about the wedding until we look at the clock and see it is already noon. We both slowly get out of bed and put our clothes on and start to get ready for the trip to Argo.

Authors note:

You guys wanted it. A honeymoon! Next is it. Just wanted a transition time for it. :)