Super Couple

Lena and Kara have been at the DEO for 2 weeks now practicing their newfound abilities.

They started off their training with learning how to transition the powers between eachother. They learnt that it depends on whos palm is facing up and who's is facing down. The palm facing up will receive the powers. And depending on how tight they hold their hand is how much power they distribute to the top.

They also learnt that the powers will only distribute if Lena and Kara have their thumbs parallel to eachother. If they overlap them, then they can still hold hands with eachother.

They practiced this power transition until they were close to mastering it.

Next, training Lena to actually use the powers. Lena caught on very quickly, as she is a Luthor. She learnt that to fly is all about her imagining a heaviness or lightness . To fly she imagines a lightness in her upper body and to land, a heaviness in her lower body. To perfect flight is her learning to balance the two factors. Which from hours of training with Kara, she has perfected.

The laser vision and freeze breathe were easy powers to learn for her. As it seemed as straightforward as she had imagined from how Kara described them when they would stay up late and Lena would ask her random questions about her powers and Krypton.

Lena is still getting over the super strength management but with Kara's help she is getting much better at it.

Kara on the otherhand is getting used to the human side of things. She didn't realize how different life was without powers. When she gives all the power to Lena so she can train, Kara realized how tiring things were. Stairs and cooking were things Kara had to learn took more energy than she thought.

They learnt that if their powers are split 50/50 between the two, the powers are not diminished by 50%. They each have about 85% of the strength that one would have with all the powers. So whenever it will come to fighting, they will make an unstoppable match.

Now the 2 ladies are working on using their powers as a pair.

Brainy and Alex are standing in the main area of the DEO with clipboards and pens. Quickly jotting down things as the duo flew and worked on their powers together.

Right now they were practicing one flying in and transferring all their powers to the other and the other flying away without crashing.

Lena was standing on the ground, hand out for Kara to grab when Kara came flying in grabbed her hand then toppled right into her and taking out Winn and Alex with her.

"Kara! We literally just talked about this!" Alex said with frustration standing back up from the human pile now on the floor.

"Sorry guys! I didnt mean to!" She replied red in the face with embarrassment as its the 5th time she has knocked everyone over.

"Dont worry honey. It's all right." Lena responded with haste as she stood up and gave her a peck on the cheek before turning around to pull Brainy off the ground.

"Thanks." Brainy sheepishly said.

"Kara. Remember. Fly in an inverse parabolic shape. When you are coming in slow down fast 1 meter before Lena, take her hand and land swiftly. We have gone over the trajectories and equations. This is the best way for a fluid transition between flights!" Alex said swiftly.

Kara flew away and everyone got back into their positions. Shortly after Kara had flown back in swiftly and grabbed Lena's hand and instantly it was only Kara there.

What it looked like to Alex and Winn was a blurr line from Kara flying with no stops but it went from Lena to Kara standing their.

"FUCK YES!" Alex shouts with a fist pump in the air. Lena lands right beside her and giggles before walking back over to Kara and transferring some power back to her.

They didn't need to practice this with Lena because Lena had already mastered it. She went first and got it on the first try.

"So it looks like their is only 2 tests left." Brainy stated.

"And what might those be?" Lena and Kara said in unison.

"The kryponite tests." Brainy said bluntly.

"Oh hellll no. Not that. That's not needed." Kara said swiftly and started to pace with anger.

"Babe. I actually agree with them. We need to know if it will affect me and how it affects us when we are sharing our powers." Lena said with a soft tone, trying to ease Kara's mind on the subject.

"Okay Lena. I guess so." Kara groaned, "but under one condition only!"

"What might that be?" Alex said with a raised eyebrow.

"You buy me potstickers after this."

Everyone started to laugh and Alex said,"of course that is your one stipulation."

The group headed over to an empty room where they agreed would be a safe place to do the test.

"First I think we should test Lena's ability to withstand Kryponite. Its most likely she won't be subject to it because her base DNA is human." Brainy said to the group, which everyone agreed with.

Kara sent all her power to Lena where she then left the room in order to test Lena.

Alex had a device pre-made for the testing that would expose the subject to specific levels of Kryptonite.

She turned the dial to 5% which did nothing to Lena. Turning it up to 15%, still nothing. They had made it up to 80% when Lena started to feel very slight side effects from it.
At 100% it was slightly painful for Lena to be near it but not an excruciating amount of pain like what would happen to Kara before the accident.

"Babe you can come in now!" Lena shouted at the end of the test with the device turned off.

"So? What happened?"

"I can only feel some pain with 100% exposure! Its nothing like what you would feel. Feels more like bad sunburn than anything else." Lena said with excited tone from surprise.

"Well that's good! Now I guess its time to test me without any of my powers."

Alex turned the dial on to 5%. Kara was very anxious the entire time but it seemed to not be affecting her throughout every step. Making it up to 90% without feeling a thing. At 100% she could feel a slight burning sensation. Nothing intense.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it! Nothing was super painful!" Kara said with surprise and happiness. Her thoughts leading to the next experiment, she had a sudden change in emotion. Her face dropped. Next was 50/50 powers exposed together. "Of for the love of Rao! Let's just get this shit over with. I hate this."  Kara said with a pout.

With Lena and Kara now with powers they stood in anticipation as Alex turned the dial.
5% nothing. 10% nothing. 20% nothing. 50% nothing. 75% nothing. 80% a slight burn started, just like with a slight sunburn. 90% a bad sunburn. 100% was a little more than a bad sunburn, but in relation to Kara pre-accident, it was like a warm hug.

"Well I think its safe to say, that accident was the the best thing to ever happen to us!" Kara said with a giggle.

"I guess you could say that." Lena replied with a smirk and gave Kara a kiss.

"Oh for the love of God! Get a room!" Alex groaned out and smacked her clipboard against her forehead.

"Alex! I guess you could call us a Super Couple."  Kara said with a smirk. Lena laughed and Alex smacked her head a little harder against the clipboard.