Chapter Two

Azara groaned as she slowly opened her eyes, waking up. Still groggy, she noticed the small dog like creature as he stared at her.

"Oh, hey you're awake," King said.

"Doggie..." Azara reached out wrapping her arms around King hugging him as if he was like a stuffed animal. She nuzzled her face against his, hugging him even more tighter.

"Hey, what are you-Stop! I'm not a dog! I am the king of demons!" King shouted as he tried to push her away with his hand. "Eda, Luz! Help!" King squirmed in Azara's arms, trying to get out, but, he couldn't. Frustrated, he suddenly let out an high pitched squeal that sounded like a tea kettle going off.

"Meeeeeh!"

Azara gasped and squealed.

"That's so cute!"

"Get off of me!" King shouted for help. "Eda, help!" Azara saw the owl lady and Luz as they came into the room.

"What is going on in here?" Eda questioned until she saw King trapped in Azara's arms and laughed. "So the mighty king of demons is bested by a human." She teased. Azara released King and he quickly ran over to Eda.

"Now, that you're awake, we need some answers. Who are you? And how did you get here?"

"Can I take a bath first, please? I'm covered in dirt, and puke and got twigs, leaves and bones in my hair." Azara asked. Luz smiled.

"Sure, it's down the hall, take a right, two lefts then another right, up the stairs, five doors down." She told Azara. Azara stared at Luz completely lost. She didn't catch a single thing that Luz had told her.

"Uh?" Luz laughed.

"I'm joking! It's just down this hall, three doors down." Azara smiled back.

"Thank you." She said and got up walking out of the room heading down the hallway to the bathroom.

After getting cleaned up and feeling refreshed, Azara was now sitting on the couch in the living room with King, Eda and Luz.

"Now, let's talk kid," Eda said.

"Well, before I start, who are you guys?" Azara asked .

"I'm Luz, this is Eda," Luz told Azara as she introduced them to her. "And lastly, this is King, the king of demons!" Suddenly, Azara saw the owl beast of the house bust open the door and shot right out at her. "I'm Hooty, I'm the owl house! Hoot! Hoot!" Azara's eyes widened in fear and she screamed and punched Hooty right in the eye.

"Ow! Jeez, you didn't have to hit me! Hoot!"

"You ate me!" Azara shouted, angrily. Eda stepped in between Hooty and Azara, separating them.

"Cool it, you two. I'm sure Hooty didn't mean to do it. It's kind of a habit of his. He eats random things and spits them back up."

Azara looked back at Hooty feeling guilty that she punched him.

"I'm sorry, Hooty."

"It's okay, but you got to make it up to me, later."

"It's a deal."

"So, you're a real king?" Azara asked King as she turned to him.

"Well, I don't know specially yet, Eda found me when I was just a baby," King explained. "I only found out just a few days ago from an old ruins that I came from."

"Oh, well then, I'm Azara." Azara introduced herself to them.

"Like Azura?!" Luz asked excitedly.