Chapter Eleven

Hunter sat on his bed, looking at the key as he held it in front of him. He had managed to seal up the crack in the eye, smelting the glass together, fixing it. However, some of the Titan's blood had leaked out, and now there was only half left inside of it. As he continued gazing at the key, Hunter couldn't help but think about Azara. How her words helped him, giving him confidence and a chance of a better life than he was at now. Hunter sighed and looked down at Lil rascal, petting the cardinal on his head.

"What should I do?" Hunter whispered to himself, completely lost. "I can't just leave Uncle, the only person who had ever cared about me. He had given me so much, more than anyone else had. I am lucky to be where I am now. But, Azara also helped me as well, by listening to me to what I have to say even if I was a powerless witch. She didn't care and still helped me. What should I do, Orion? Should I stay or should I leave?"

Lil rascal opened it's eyes, waking up, then looked at Hunter, chirping.

Leave this place. Go to her.

Hunter's eyes widen in surprise. He was about to say something when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hunter, may I come in for a moment?" Hunter heard Belo's voice on the other side of the door. His eyes widen and he quickly turned to the cardinal palisman and picked Lil rascal up, hiding him underneath the bed.

"Stay here and be quiet!" Hunter warned the bird. Lil rascal made a small worried chirp. Then Hunter went over to his desk, opening one of the drawers and placed the key inside, closing it.

"Hunter?" Belos asked. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah!" Hunter quickly got up and walked over to the door, opening it, letting Belos into his room, closing the door behind him. Hunter saw that his uncle was holding his new uniform and yellow mask, that looked like an owl, in his hands.

"I've finally gotten your uniform and mask replaced and fixed." He told Hunter holding the uniform out to him. "Now, you can be the golden guard again." Hunter stared at the the uniform in Belo's hands for a few minutes, silently. He would have to hide his face, again. Nobody would know who he was. No identity...

"Is there something on your mind, Hunter that I should know?" Hunter's eyes widen as he heard Belo's voice and snapped out of his thoughts. He shook his head and then took the gear out of his hands.

"No! I'm happy, thrilled that you got this back for me. Thank you, Uncle!" He quickly told him. Hunter an intense stare as Belos stared at him through his mask. He felt his body and muscles beginning to tense up, nervous.

"Well, I am happy to hear that. You should be grateful, especially since everything that I've done for you, Hunter," Belos told him. "It wasn't easy to come by.

Belos took off his mask and began walking over to Hunter's bed. Hunter had a worried look on his face as he watched his uncle sat down, placing his mask beside him. Lil rascal peeked out a little from under the bed, listening. Hunter could feel his heart pounding as he saw him, inches away from his uncle.

"Now, you can return to your duties and continue to serve me again," He smiled. "In fact, I could use you in a little mission to get something for me." Hunter's eyes widen in interest, curious to know what his uncle wanted. Finally, he can prove that he can be useful again!

"What is it?" Hunter asked. Belos smiled.

"I need you to go get some Galderstones for me," he told Hunter.

"Galderstones? You mean the galderstones that make the magic of a witch powerful!" Belos nodded. "Those will not be easy to get. There are tales that they are heavily guarded and sought after by many witches. What do you need the stones for?"