Chapter Fourteen

Hunter moaned and tossed and turned as sweat began to drip from his face as he was having a sleep inducing hallucination. In his dream, he saw a man and a woman sitting underneath of a tree together. Hunter saw that the man looked a lot like him, but he was a human, seeing that his ears were rounded, not pointed like a witch's. He had short blond hair, and he was wearing very strange clothes that looked like from a different time period. The man's eyes were also a different color. Instead, a pinkish red, like Hunter's, they were dark blue. The woman sitting next to him, had long lime green hair tied in a braided pony tail, dark tan skin, she was wearing a long white robe with dark blue linings, and white witch's hat. Hunter eyes widened when he noticed that her eyes were an familiar color. They were emerald green, like Azara's. The woman was making a crown made out of flowers with plant magic. As she finished, she placed the crown on the man's head, but he didn't seem to notice it as his attention was elsewhere.

As Hunter approached, getting closer to them, he saw that the man had something in his lap as he was writing something down. Hunter looked closer and saw that it was a book. A journal perhaps? Hunter wondered as he watched the two. The woman let out a bored sigh and turned her head towards the man, who was not paying her any mind.

"When are you going to put that down?" Hunter heard the woman asked. The man didn't look at her, his eyes still glued to the book as he wrote in it.

"I have to record everything in this strange world as a guide for my brother and I, and anyone who come across this and read this." he told her. The woman pouted, puffing her cheeks out, getting annoyed. Then she decided enough was enough and reached over and plucked the book right out of his hands.

"Azura!" the man shouted as he tried to grab it back from her. Hunter's eyes widened in shock. Azura? As in the good witch Azura?! Why was he having a dream about her? And what did she have to do with this man? He watched as he saw Azura held the book away as she pushed him back, placing her hand on his chest, while he tried to grab it. "Give it back!"

"You need to take a break," Azura told him. "You've been writing in this thing day and night ever since you and your brother came here."

"I've gotten plenty of sleep, thank you very much," the man denied. He practically had dark circles underneath of his eyes from the lack of sleep.

"You liar." Azura frowned, dismissing him. "You're still not getting this back."

Suddenly, the man lunged forward, grabbing the book, and two fell backwards, as they lost their balance. Azura laid on the ground on her back, while the man hovered over her, looking down at her. The two stared at each other with shocked looks, their faces turned completely red, blushing. The man quickly got off of her and Azura sat up.

"That was unexpected," she replied. "Very bold coming from you."

"I'm sorry," The man stammered, nervously, still embarrassed. Azura laughed, making the man blush even more and let out a frustrated growl.

"How cute," Azura teased. "I didn't know that humans can turn this red."

"Well, who's fault was that!?" The man sputtered.

"Well, you wouldn't listen," Azura argued. "I had to get your attention somehow." The man said nothing and she continued. "Can you at least take a five minute breather? It wouldn't hurt you. Please, for me?" She asked. The man stared at her for a few seconds before giving in and sighed.

"Fine," He replied. "But, only for five minutes." Azura reached out and pulled him down so that he was now lying down with his head on her lap. He then began to close his eyes while Azura began to run her fingers through his hair then soon enough a fell asleep.