The Song of the Titan Chapter Sixteen

It is in the dark of night, Hunter, Azara, Eda, Luz, Amity, and King hid behind a building, peeking out looking at the prison before them. Lil rascal was sitting on Hunter's shoulder. The Conformatorium was heavily guarded as there were guards everywhere and spot-lights conjured up by light magic, that will go off and sound the alarm if touched. Ahead of them was another building, a warehouse, that had the secret entrance into the prison. But, there were two guards at the front door. They were sitting down playing a card game of Hexes Hold 'em.

"Okay, here we are," Hunter told them. "The secret entrance is just over there. But, there are some guards in the way. We need to distract them, somehow."

"Say no more," Luz smirked mischievously. Eda smirked as well. King rode on Eda in her hair. The two held up the bags and quietly sneaked over to the guards as the others watched them.

"I wonder what's in those bags?" Azara asked.

"Well, knowing those two,-" Amity was cut off by a loud shriek from the guards as they screamed in fear. The group looked and saw the guards running away from the building. There were snakes wrapped around them, biting them as well. Some were slithering on the ground, coming out of the bag that Eda and Luz had dumped on them.

"SNAKES!!!" a guard shouted.

"WHY ARE THERE SNAKES EVERYWHERE?!" another one cried out as well.

"There's your answer." Amity smiled. King laughed, enjoying their cries of misery.

"Haha! Look at them, if they don't die from a heart attack, the poison will do it!"

"P-Poison?!" Azara and Hunter both sputtered at the same time.

"This is supposed to be a get in and get out mission!" Hunter hissed at King. "This isn't very conspicuous! What are the other guards going to do when they find their dead bodies lying on the ground!?"

"Relax, those types of snakes are harmless," Amity smirked. "They'll just be temporarily paralyzed for awhile."

"How is that any better?" Azara asked.

"Wow, you two really are a pair," King muttered, rolling his eyes. "It's surprising that you two aren't together yet." Both Hunter and Azara stared at King with surprised looks before glancing at each other and blushed then looked away. Eda and Luz walked back over to the group, laughing at their prank. They stopped as they noticed Hunter and Azara both blushing, not looking at each other.

"What did we miss?" Eda teased.

"Nothing!" Hunter snapped, embarrassed, and stormed over to the warehouse. "Let's just get this over with!"

"Did something happen when we left?" Luz asked Azara.

"No!" Azara shook her head. "Let's get Raine and leave before we get caught!" She ran, following after Hunter. The others chased after them, following them into the warehouse. Hunter showed Eda where the sewer grate was that lead to the prison and she lifted it up. One by one, everyone jumped down into it, then finally Eda and she closed the lid back, halfway.

A couple of minutes later, the lid slid open by itself and footsteps were heard as they splashed in the water, following after the group.

Now inside of the Conformatorium, Everyone walked down a long dank and dark hallway. They slipped into nearby corridors every now and then when a guard passed by. Eventually, Hunter stopped in front of a door, opening it.

"Your friend, Raine, should be in here." he told them. Everyone walked into the room and Hunter closed the door behind them, making sure that they weren't followed. Eda walked along the prison cells, looking for Raine.