I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.54

Jacob snores loudly as his arm twitches waking Sophia up out of her sleep. Sophia sits up from the couch and stretched her arms out yawning as she looks around seeing that she's still in the living room from last night.

"Oh,man" Sophia said moving her neck side to side and rubbing the back of it. "My neck hurts like hell"

"That's because you slept on a couch instead of a bed" Jacob said stretching and yawning. "I think I laid on my back wrong because it hurts like hell,too"

"I'm surprised that you stayed over tonight. I thought that you got up and left"

"Nah" Jacob said as he sits up. "I got to comfortable laying next to you"

"I think that you got comfortable staying over here as well. I won't be surprised you moved in" Sophia said giggling.

"Ohh,but Jennifer would and she probably wouldn't like it not one bit"

"I don't think that she wouldn't mind you staying if you moved in" Sophia said leaning against Jacob.

"Really?" Jacob asked as Sophia nodded

"Because she'll be able to mess with you every day" Sophia replied. "She was a bit bothered that she couldn't mess with you yesterday because you were upset about the situation with your sister"

"Yea,I heard her last night while she was sitting at the table with you. So,what time are the both of you planning on going over there to visit my sister?" Jacob asked

"I'll wait for Jennifer to wake up to see about that" Sophia replied. "Right now I wanna spend some time with you and have some breakfast"

"What do you wanna have for breakfast?" Jacob asked

"I guess I got a taste for an omelet with chopped up beef,shredded cheese,and chopped onions" Sophia replied

"That actually sounds pretty good"

"It is really good,and we can add beef sausages or beef or turkey bacon"

"Do you wanna cook breakfast together? Or you want to cook it by yourself?" Jacob asked

"I think that it'll be more fun if we cook breakfast together" Sophia replied. "I always wanted Jennifer to join before I met you but she's not into that"

"How come" Jacob asked as Sophia shrugged her shoulders

"I guess she's just not into it" Sophia replied

"Speaking of Jennifer--"

"Oh lord,what did she do to you now,Jacob?" Sophia asked giggling

"Nothing yet" Jacob replied. "I was just wondering do she usually sleep this long"

"What time is it right now?" Sophia asked as Jacob looked at the time on his phone.

"Almost twelve o'clock" Jacob replied

"Damn,we woke up late,too"

"We might as well make brunch instead"

"Sooo,wings with omelets?" Sophia asked