I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.15

Jacob's POV

Now is the time to tell Sophia how I really feel about her.When you read old messages between you and that person...that one person who was the only one that found the way to the key to your heart.That one person who's actually Queen material,a blessing,and a keeper.The only one who makes you smile,the one who makes your day so much better and the one who fixed your broken heart.You can't help but miss that person or being around that person.That's how I feel about Sophia.Every time I think about her my hearts starts to race,a smile appears on my face and I know that this might sound cheesy but I also have butterflies in my stomach.I think that this time...for the first time I have fallen for a beautiful,smart,sweet,funny,and amazing plus sized woman.I wonder how Sophia will react when I tell her how I feel about her.

Jennifer's POV
Well,this is a big surprise..I never would have thought that a guy like Malik would end up being so calm with me after I snapped at him.His voice,his movement and his face expression..all calm.Never in my life have I ever met a man like him that didn't raised his voice at me,that didn't walk away with an attitude,or even called me out of my name under his breath.He was just...calm.It makes me wonder what type of man is he sometimes but then again all I could do was stare into those beautiful brown eyes and those round thick lips of his every time he licks them.I think that I might want this Malik guy to stay around for a little bit longer...just to see if he'll be a good man to be with or not.

"Okay,so what do you need to tell me?" Sophia asked 

Jacob chuckles. "You just cut to the chase,don't you?"

"Sometimes I do,sometimes I don't" Sophia said giggling. "Now tell me"

"You don't wanna relax or at least have a conversation before I tell you?"

Sophia sighs. "Fine,so what do you wanna talk about?"

Jacob sits on a long loveseat and pats his hand on the other one next to him.Sophia sighs and sits on the loveseat next to him and crossed her arms as she pouted.

"What's wrong? You didn't want to relax?" Jacob asked 

"I do"

"Then why do you look like you don't want to sit down and relax with me?"

Sophia shrugs her shoulders "Just thinking that's all"

"What are you thinking about? If you don't mind me asking"

"About what happened earlier--"

"Sophia,I told you that it's okay and I'm not tripping about it--"

"I'm not talking about that,Jacob.I'm talking about waay earlier that day"

Jacob paused for a moment and realized what Sophia was talking about as he looked at her and sees that she haves a sad look on her face and pokes at her stomach.

"Did those words really hurt you that bad?" Jacob asked 

"No,not at all"

"I don't believe you"

"And why is that?"

"Because you brought it up again and I just saw you poking at your stomach like you hate it"