I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.16

Sophia's POV

Tell me if I'm going crazy,tell me have I lost my mind.Like did Jacob literally tell me that he grew feelings for me? This is literally brand new to me,I thought that I would never hear those words come out of his mouth but surprisingly it did and to be honest I'm actually glad that it did because I've been feeling the same way about him.I mean,yea,he said those rude and harsh things about me not so long ago but I don't hold grudges about something little like that.Well,it wasn't little because it did had me feeling insecure for a few days but I brushed it off because I know that I'm better than that.My mother didn't raised a soft woman,she raised an hard working woman,who's wise and independent no matter what other people say.And I'm not going to let other people's opinions or thoughts about me bring me down.I just wish that this whole body shamming never started because women are equally beautiful no matter what size she is.She can be skinny,thin,thick,plump,chubby,fat,or obese and still look amazingly beautiful in her own way.I'm pretty sure that if men weren't so damn picky,none of this stuff would be going on right now.Every women would be confident with their sizes with no problems at all.

{Aaron's living room}

"I can't believe that it was a fumble!" Sophia said shaking her head in disappointment with Jacob 

"I know,right! I was rooting for them,too" Jacob said 

"Which team are you rooting for?" Jennifer asked 

"Patriots,what about you?" Jacob asked Jennifer as Jennifer gives him a dirty look.

"What?"

Sophia clears her throat. "She doesn't like them"

"I thought that she doesn't like football"

"That's why because they win most of the Superbowls"

"Ohhhh" Jacob said as he nervously sips on his drink.

"You better be happy that my home girl likes you or--"

"I know I already got the memo,Jennifer"

Jennifer smiles. "Good"

"What's your memo?" Malik asked 

"If Sophia don't like you,I would cut you"

Malik chuckles. "Why?"

"Just to scare him off" Jennifer said smirking 

"Uhhh,yea have fun with that" Jacob said as he put his arm around Sophia

"What do you mean by that?" Jennifer asked 

"You won't be able to scare me off because I like her too much"

Sophia blushes. "Awww,you do?"

"Of course! I meant what I said earlier"

"Awww,you're too sweet"

"I'm only sweet when I'm with you" Jacob said as he kisses Sophia's cheek making her blush hard.

"Awww!" Malik said as Jennifer smiles at the cute moment between Jacob and Sophia as her smile faded and turned into a sad frown.