I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.42

Jennifer's POV

To be honest I thought that I had to beat somebody's ass when I arrived at the club that Malik was working at last night.But apparently it was just an false alarm and I'm happy because I didn't have to go anywhere locked in some handcuffs.I'm one hundred percent that Sophia is happy that nothing happened because she knew that she would be the one to come get me out of that hell hole.I mean yea,it's disgusting when two women go at it over a man but where I'm from it's defend what you have or lose what you have.Call me crazy all you want to but I like Malik a whole lot and I'm not ready to lose him to any hood rat that's looking for a piece of meat to play with and then throw it away when they're done with it.Like I can't let that happen to a good guy like Malik because he deserves way better than that girl who he left with the other day.What kind of woman would I be if I just let him get with a woman like her? That's something a woman with no heart who would do something like that.But to be real,I'm glad that I have a guy like Malik in my life and I'm not going to let something or someone like that ruin it.

"What's on your mind?" Sophia asked

"What makes you think that I have something on my mind?" Jennifer asked

"You've been outside sitting on the porch staring at the sky for hours from five in the morning and it's now noon and you're still sitting on the porch" Sophia replied

"Nothing is on my mind,Sophia"

"You haven't ate the food that I've cooked for you around brunch time either" Sophia said as she crossed her arms. "What's wrong?" She asked as Jennifer sighs

"Just thinking about what would had happened if Malik actually did what we thought that he did with that other girl" Jennifer said as Sophia sits next to  Jennifer

"Now you know that if Malik ever did any of that stuff--"

"I would have kicked both of their asses. That girl first for trying him and still tried him after he mentioned that he haves a girl"

"And Malik?" Sophia asked as Jennifer shook her head

"Words can't really describe what I'll do to him. All I know that it wouldn't be pretty at all"

"Yea,I thank the most high that nothing went down last night"

"Yea" Jennifer said as she looked at Sophia. "Am I a bad person?" She asked

"Why would you ask that?" Sophia asked as Jennifer shrugged her shoulders

"I don't know. Maybe because every time I get in a relationship I'm more--"

"Crazy?" Sophia asked

"Imma get you for that later but,yes" Jennifer replied

"No,you're not a bad person,Jennifer. You've just been through a lot that made you feel like you have to be a certain person to keep yourself from getting hurt again"

"Yea,that sounds a bit right"

"Of course! I've been in that situation before and you've witnessed it plenty of times"