I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.28

{Alice's House}

Jennifer sighs. "Here goes nothing" she said as she knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" Alice asked

"It's Jennifer! Open up!" Jennifer replied

Alice opens door and squeals. "Oh my God! You're actually here!" She said as she quickly hugs Jennifer"

Jennifer awkwardly hugs Alice back. "It's great to see you,too,Alice"

"I thought you wouldn't come over here. I was getting really lonely" Alice said pouting

"You're pregnant and you need someone around to help you"

"That's very thoughtful of you,girl. And to be honest,I thought that you still hated me"

"No,a very good friend taught me how to forgive and to forget"

"Speaking of Sophia,where is she? She didn't want to come over?" Alice asked

"I knew that you would still remember her. And no,I didn't ask her if she wanted to come" Jennifer replied

"Why not?" Alice asked. "The three of us would be having a ball"

"Yea,but right now I'm having a heat flash. Let me in your house,woman"

"Oh right" Alice said giggling. "My bad,I forgot"

Alice moves from the front door and placed her hand on her hip.Jennifer smiles and walks inside of Alice's house as she drops her jaw in awe from the beautiful view of the inside of Alice's house.Beautiful white cream couches matching with a medium size coffee table,a large TV screen resting on her livingroom wall.On her left Jennifer notices beautiful paintings and pictures of Alice by herself looking happy with a hint of loneliness expression on her face.On her right Jennifer saw a marble bookshelf with tons of books sitting in order from A to Z along with beautiful roses in many different colors,sitting in a black and midnight blue marble vase.

"Wow" Jennifer said in shock

"Like what you see?" Alice  asked as she smiles.

Jennifer nods. "You have a beautiful livingroom set"

"Thank you but wait until you see your room that you'll be sleeping in while visiting"

"Can I see it now?" Jennifer asked

"In a moment but for now I wanna catch up on some things with my favorite cousin" Alice replied

"I'm your favorite cousin?" Jennifer asked confused

"Of course you are!" Alice replied. "You're the only cousin that actually came to see me"

"Ouch" Jennifer said

"I know,right" Alice said as she fight back her tears. "But it's whatever I guess. I have you here now" she said smiling.

Jennifer smiled."Yes,I'm here now,so you don't have to feel alone or lonely anymore"

"Okay,but before we catch up with everything.I just want to apologize for what I did"