I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.58

Jennifer's POV

Ever since Malik been on this DJ tour for a couple of months I've been super lonely. Especially when I be around couples like Jacob and Sophia. I can't wait til Malik comes back from the tour,so I can give him a big hug and a big fat kiss on his luscious thick lips of his. Ugh! I gotta stop thinking about him or else I'm gonna get more lonely than I am now. Which is too late for that now because now I can't stop thinking about his cute smile and how his eyes sparkle when he talks about the things he love. I still remember that amazing scent of his colon when I hug him or when he's near by. I don't know how these women do it when their men is on the road because not being around Malik and not spending time with him is driving crazy. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks about me while he's traveling around on tour. I wonder if he thinks about the good times that we have on our dates or when we're hanging out with Jacob and Sophia. I wonder if he's going to call me today when he's not working because I really do miss hearing that sexy voice of his.

[Jacob's mother's house]

Jacob exits his car and walks towards his mother's house as he sighs and knocked on the door.

A girl young girl with ear length jet black hair quickly walked down the stairs and jogged to the front door. "Who is it?" She asked.

"It's Jacob" he said as the girl gasped and quickly unlocked the door and opened it.

"You're here" she said getting emotional. "You're finally here"

"Yes,I'm finally here" Jacob said as the girl goes to him and gives him a big hug crying.

"I've missed you so much! You have no clue how much I've missed you" the girl said as she cries harder.

Jacob hugs her tighter as tears runs down his face. "I've missed you,too,Maria" he said giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Let's go inside the house,yea?"

Maria nodded her head as they walked into the house as Jacob closed the front door and locked it.

"Mom,Jacob is here!" Maria shouted up the stairs as she walked over to the couch and sat down. As Jacob takes his jacket off an older girl runs to the bottom of the stairs and gives Jacob a big hug almost knocking him over

"Woah" Jacob said chuckling as he catches his balance. "Hey,Diana" he said hugging her back.

"Where the hell have you been?" Diana asked

"I've been working and taking care of business" Jacob replied

"What kind of business?" Diana asked crossing her arms

"Well,I've been trying to get my car fixed for the longest" Jacob replied. "But the people that I've been going to charge too much. So,I ended up getting a new car"

"Momma said that you've been over your girlfriend's house a lot. That's why you haven't been coming over" Maria said as Jacob sighed and shooked his head

"That's nowhere near true,Maria"

"And that's not what I've said either,Maria" Their mother said as she carefully walks down the stairs. Jacob walks half up the stairs as she smiled. "Hi,honey"

"Hi,mother" Jacob said as he reached his hand out to her.

His mother put her right hand on her hip. "Boy,I have bad knees I'm not old"