I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.59

{Sophia's house}

"I don't know why but I'm super nervous about meeting Jacob's sister"

"That's actually normal" Jennifer said as she plucked a grape out of Sophia's bowl

"Really? I've never been nervous about meeting anyone until now"

"That's because you're worried about if she'll like you or not. That's a family member of the person who you're in love with and you wanna make the first impression good"

"It's like you're living in my mind because that's exactly what I was just thinking"

"I know" Jennifer said as she grabs a handful of grapes and stuffed them in her mouth. "That's how we're best friends because we always know how we both think and feel in so many ways in situations"

"Yea,you're right about that" Sophia said as she takes her bowl off of her lap and puts it in Jennifer's.

"You don't want your grapes?"

"It doesn't feel like they're mines when you're the one shoving most of them into your big ass mouth. And I haven't even had one yet"

"My bad,Sophia, I'll bring you some more grapes" Jennifer said putting the last grape in her mouth.

"You better because I got those grapes for me,myself and I"

"I got a question to ask but don't laugh or look at me crazy when I ask you this"

"Okay,what is it?" Sophia asked as Jennifer sighs

"Sophia,do you--"

"Let's get this party started because the queen has officially arrived" Jacob's sister Diana said flipping her hair while walking into the house.

"Never mind,I'll ask you on a different timing" Jennifer said

"Oh no! Don't let us interrupt you. Go ahead and say what you wanted to ask her" Diana said as Jennifer looked at Sophia.

"Hey,if she says that it's okay then it's okay" Sophia said as she crossed her arms. "What is it?"

"Okay,so when your man is going down on you and make you release. Do you laugh after while he's still going?" Jennifer asked

"It depends because some stop after I get mines"

"You never had any who kept going?" Jennifer asked

"I don't think so" Sophia replied

"I have" Diana said "And yes,I laugh because after my pleasure is released it becomes ticklish. I don't know why men still be down there after our pleasure is released"

"I be wondering the same damn thing! Like I came,fool,stop!" Jennifer said laughing as Diana giggled.

"Men are weird" Diana said shaking her head as Jacob and Maria walked into the house.

"Men are weird about what?" Jacob asked

"Wait a minute,hun,before you answer that. I need to figure this out" Sophia said as she looked at Jennifer. "You and Malik had sex already?"