I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.60

"You fought your own mother?" Maria asked in disbelief.

"Yes, but I regret it every day I think about it" Jennifer said not giving  anyone eye contact

"Do you and your mother still talk to each other?" Diana asked

Jennifer shook her head. "She's dead" she replied holding her tears back as Sophia wraps both of her arms around Jennifer

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear about that" Diana said

"Yea,me too" Maria said as Jennifer wiped a tear that was rolling down her right cheek

"I have a question to ask if that's okay with you, Jennifer" Jacob said as Jennifer nodded

"It's okay to ask. I already know what your question is" Jennifer said sighing. "I don't know why I didn't go after my ex. I was so mad at my mother. I trusted her my whole life and to see her do that to me" Jennifer paused for a moment and takes a deep breath. "It just tore me to shreds and I end up seeing red"

"Can we talk about something else, please?" Sophia said feeling bad for Jennifer. "I don't want anybody to be in a depressed mood right now"

"Yea, you're right!" Diana said agreeing with Sophia. "We came here to have some fun and to get wasted" she said as Jacob cleared his throat. "Well, y'all can"

"Awe,don't worry little sis. You'll have that moment with us soon" Jacob said as Diana smiled. "Just as soon you hit the big twenty one" he said as Diana's smile disappeared.

"But mom said that we can drink some wine" Diana said pouting

"Actually she said no wine and then she changed her mind to the two of you having one glass of wine only"

"Babe,let them have at least a little fun while they're here. It's not like we're having a huge frat party" Sophia said as Jacob sighs

Jacob looks at both of his sisters seeing  both of them making a sad puppy face.

"I guess it's fine" Jacob said already regretting his decision as Diana and Maria jumps up and down excitedly

"But us real grown folks are getting the stronger drink" Sophia said as Jennifer quickly gets up from the couch almost knocking Sophia off of it.

"What's the stronger drink?" Maria asked as Jennifer opens up a cabinet filled with multiple bottles of alcohol.

"We have the Bacardi and Everclear one ninety. We also have Golden Grain one ninety,John Crow Batty Rum, and River Antoine Royale Grenadian Rum"

"I hope that we're not drinking all of that" Jacob said holding his stomach. "I'm not trying to get that messed up and neither is my stomach"

"Nah,we usually use two bottles and we add some chasers with lemon juice or lime" Sophia said as Jennifer placed the bottle of Bacardi and John Crow Batty Rum on the counter.

"What are we chasing with?" Jennifer asked. "Or are we going all the way out?"

"Chasing!" Jacob said as Jennifer rolled her eyes and Sophia chuckled shaking her head.

"What?" Jacob asked. "Sometimes my stomach be feeling funny when I have too much strong drinks"

"Maybe it's because you're not a drinker like me and Sophia" Jennifer said walking towards the cabinet to grab some cups for them.

"Yea,I don't think that women can out drink men" Jacob said as Jennifer closed the cabinet and looked back at Jacob

"Do you reeeaally think that, Jacob?" Jennifer asked as she walks up to the counter slowly with the cups and drink in her hand.

Jacob crossed his arms. "I don't think that. I just know that it's a well know fact"

"Ha! A well known fact? You're funny. Well,why don't you put that fact where your mouth is and let's see if you can really out drink us" Jennifer said as she smirks

"Oooh,that sounds like a challenge,big bro" Diana said. "Are you going to take it or nah?"

"You know that your big bro never backs down from a challenge" Jacob said as he walks up to the counter. "Let's do this"

"Ight bet" Jennifer said as she opens the first bottle. "The loser has to cook dinner for the next two weeks"

Jacob shrugs his shoulders. "Sounds good enough,I like to cook anyways"

"Oh,so you know that you're going to lose?" Jennifer asked smiling

Jacob shook his head. "Nah,just in case you lose. You might need my help cooking for me and my girl for the next two weeks"

Jennifer chuckled. "I see that you finally grew some balls,Jacob,good for you"

"I been had these balls but I just felt like they were too big for you to handle"

"Damn!" Sophia said laughing as she looked at Jennifer giving her a dirty look. Sophia stops laughing and looked down at her feet.

"I mean damn,Jacob,you shouldn't have said that" Sophia said trying to hold her laugh in as she gets up and puts her hand on Jacob's shoulder. "It was nice knowing you,my love. Now if you excuse me, I have to go feed my cat" she said as she quickly leaves

"What was that all about?" Maria asked as Jacob and Diana shrugs their shoulders.

"It's because she knows better but I'm pretty sure that she's laughing in her room with her face in her pillow"

"Why in her pillow?" Diana asked

"So I can't hear her" Jennifer replied. "I still know,but let's get back to business" Jennifer said as she starts to pour the drink into the cups