I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.18

{Malik's Living Room}

"I literally can't believe you just beat me in Mortal Kombat" Jacob said as he looked at Sophia shocked

"Uhh,yea! I've been playing this game for years"

"I have,too,but I never would have thought that I would lose"

"Well,believe it or not" Sophia said as she happily sighs. "But you did" she said smiling

"Why do you always use SubZero?" Jacob asked

"Because he's my favorite,and he's the bomb.I like Scorpion but Subzero is my baby"

"Oh,so I'm not?"

"Awe,of course you are,but right now you're just getting your butt beat"

"Thanks,I feel the love" Jacob said in a sarcastic tone

"You know that I'm just playing with you" Sophia said as she picks up another game case. "Do you wanna play Wwe?"

"Why? So,you can beat me in that game,too?"

Sophia laughs. "Okay,what about Call Of Duty?"

"I'm afraid that you'll beat me in that game,too"

"Are you being a sore loser,Jacob?"

"I've never been beaten in a game by a female before that's all. It's not normal to me"

Sophia giggles. "Awe,my poor little Jacob"

Sophia moves from the pile of video games and sits close next to Jacob and wraps her arms around him as Jacob wraps his arms around Sophia and kisses her forehead.

"We can play some basketball.I suck at playing that game"

"Really? How?" Jacob asked

"I hate basketball"

"Then why do you wanna play it if you suck at it?"

"Because I wanna make you feel better,that's why"

"Awe,you're too sweet" Jacob said as he chuckled. "But there's probably only one thing that'll make me feel better"

"I'm not giving you a blow job"

"What? I don't want that from you.What made you say that?"

"Because that's what most men wants when they say something like that.It's either sex or they want a blow job"

Jacob laughs. "Nah,even though I do enjoy it because I'm a guy but I didn't want that from you.Not until you're ready for something like that,love"

"Then what do you want me to do to make you feel better?" Sophia asked

"A kiss from those beautiful lips of yours"

"A kiss? From me?"

"Yes"

Sophia sits up. "You'll have to earn it first"