I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.14

{Aaron's house/Superbowl Party}

"Now,remind me why did Jacob told you to bring me here? I don't even like football"

"But you do love buffalo wings and french fries along with a nice cold drink"

Jennifer raises her eyebrow. "No chips and dip?"

Sophia sighs. "Your love for chips and dip" she said giggling. "I heard that it's down the hall on your left"

"Thank God! Because I'm starving.I don't know if I can wait on buffalo wings any longer"

"It's already cooked and prepared.You don't smell the buffalo or the seasoning of the fries that's been cooked and half ordered?"

"What? Who would cook and order fries?" Jennifer asked confused

"A tired women that's been cooking for hours"

"Why you gotta say it with an attitude for?"

"Uhhh,that wasn't me,Jen"

"Well,if it wasn't you who said that--"

Aaron's wife Hannah tapped on Jennifer's should and cleared her throat.

"Excuse me,but I did"

Jennifer and Sophia turns around and sees a plus size female in a cute silky black and red dress with matching black ankle length boots standing behind them with an attitude look on her face.Sophia looked at Jennifer who's trying to keep a grin from appearing on her face.

"Ohhhh" Jennifer looks at Sophia seeing that Sophia haves a serious look on her face.

Jennifer looks back at Hannah. "Look,I didn't mean to say it like that"

"Well,it sure did sound like it with that tone of yours" Hannah said crossing her arms.

"Well,it wasn't--"

"She was just curious about stuff like this" Sophia said cutting Jennifer off.

"Sure she is" Hannah said with a sarcastic tone as she rolled her eyes.

"No,she really is.She never went to a Superbowl party before because she hates football"

"Then why is she here if she doesn't like football?" Hannah asked

"I didn't want to leave my friend hanging out all by herself"

"And who are you? I don't even know you"

"I was invited by a friend that was invited by Aaron"

"And who is this friend that Aaron invited?"

"That will be me,Hannah" Jacob said standing behind Hannah with two drinks in his hands and gives them to Sophia and Jennifer.

Hannah turns around. "Oh!" She said as she looks at Sophia. "Is this your girlfriend that you always talk about when you come over?"

Jennifer looks at Sophia as Sophia looks at Jacob and crossed her arms with a smirk on her face .Jacob sighs and rubs the back of his head as Hannah covers her mouth with both of her hands.