clingy koo

vote and comment if you can.

it was a week after what happened and soobin complained more like whined to taehyung on call about jungkook
lets see what happened

•••••
(and for those who are confused about me  saying  about soobin being tae lil bro i mean like he acted a baby around yeonjun and taehyung so thats why)

"yahh taehyungieee" soobin whined.
"now what happened" the latter spoke from the other side.

"your bunny has made me broke,he ate icecream with my money and even brought banana milk carton" soobin pouted.

"first of all you can never get broke like ever your rich ass doesnt know the word "broke "second of all why did he."

"you knowww taetaee their was a waitress who tried to seduce me when we were going to lunch and he threatned me saying if i didnt do what he says he will tell yeonjun that you flirted back whereas me i didnt do anything" soobin complained."

"oky oky mister i will talk to him k" taehyung said unsure.

"yayyyy"

time skip

"but bambii that dumbo didnt do anything it was not like i was actually gonna do it"koo said pouting.

"koo you threatned him all he want to do know is come home and cuddle his bestfriend" tae said scolding him.

"but i want to do that with you too" kook mumbled.

"what did you say" tae asked.
"n-nothing i will be back i hve some work to finish" kook stuterred.

"oh oky then as you say take care bye bye bunny,i love you"
tae said not knowing what
effect it had on kook.

"yeahh you too take care and i love you more"
kook said.

he really needed to know what he was really feeling and he exactly knew who he need to talk to.

"chaneol hyunggggggg" kook entered in his cabin.
...".yes yes what happened now"sighed chanyeol.

name:jeon chanyeolage:28older brother of jk

name:jeon chanyeol
age:28
older brother of jk.
occupation:jungkooks right hand
loves his boyfriend.

"i need help" kook said seriously.
chanyeol frowned.
"what happened"  chanyeol asked.
"how do you know when you fell in love" kook plopped down on chanyeols couch.

"hold up dont tell me " chanyeol exclaimed.

"yes i think i have fallen in love" kook closed his eyes.

"tae??" chanyeol simply said.

"hmm.."

"well i dont know much about it but when i fell in love it is something like they are the only person for you who you want to spend rest of your life with,someone who you want to protect for the rest of your life,when you see them smile you forget every tension you had ,when you are in their arms you want that moment to last forever,when they are sad you are sad, when they smile you feel happy no matter how bad your day was.for me it was the case" chanyeol explained to jungkook who was thinking about the times where:

when tae was 4 and kook was 7

"hwyungie i got hwurt"tae pouted running towards his hyungie.

"ohh bambi come here what did you do " kook said opening his arms for the other to jump in his arms.
without any hestation  little tae jumped in his arms crying.

"hwyung it hwurts" cried tae showing his knee where he got hurt still being in his koo arms.

"there there hyung is here right come lets disinfect your knee or it will hurt more"koo said carefully not wanting to make his baby cry.

○○○○○○
"there all done now stop crying show your hyungs favourite smile hmm" kook said wiping tears away from his angels eyes not having the heart to see him cry.
tae smiled alittle pecking kooks lips again not knowing what effect it had on the elder.

♤♤♤♤

when kook newly become the ceo of the company:

jeongukk was stressed like alot stressed he was new and didnt knew what to do after a long tiring day all he wanted to do was to go to his angels arms and cuddle him forever.

now driving from work to home knowing his angel was in his apartment he felt happy.

as he opened his front door he was imedietedly brought into a tight hug feeling his angel wral his legs on his waist and hugging his so tight he felt all his stress go away.

"hey angel" kook said still not letting his go instead holding him tight and taking him in.

"heyy hwyung" tae said kissing kooks cheeks.
it was then kook noticed taehyungs clothes he looked soo adorable and ohh boy jungkook was a goner.

"how was your day bunny" tae said messaging his neck now both laying in bed.

"hmm it was boring"said kook snuggling more into taehyungs chest if that is possible.

"yeahh obv i wasnt there and when there is no tae how can somebody be happy" said tae trying to make kook smile not knowing that the boy himself was the reason of kook smiling.

kook chuckled and with that being said both of them closed thier eyes meeting each other in thier dreams.

*******
"heyy oye kook" chanyeol said waving his hands sideways to see if he was alive.

"huhh" kook snapped out of his taetaeland smiling to himself.

"i know its tae so go now and have some courage he will fall in love with you" chanyeol motivated jungkook not knowing the said male was already trying to find his feelings.

"sure hyung and again thanks" kook smiled appericiating his hyungs kindness.
turning away too his cabin.

Kim taehyung was the only one for kook