Proud

"so how was it" kook said wrapping his tatoo filled arms around the latter.
in response getting his fingers being played by tae.
tae turned around and hugged kook so tight he couldnt breath but did he mind,no he was a sucker for tae's bear hugs.
"hyungiee i am soo proudd,you sang so well i thought you would die without telling the world how much talent you held,ohh my godd hyungiee that song was soo good too i told you you should try this more often" tae blabbered while kook held him up by his thighs and took  his inside the backyard.
"really"kook said now laying down on the grass where they ussually stargazed,counting the stars.
"yes you did well i am really proud"tae said not bothering to move away from kook still laying on top of him.

well to say jungkook was ecastic was an understatement he was happy he made tae proud and honestly nothing mattered more than  making tae proud and happy.

"bambi when's your performance"kook said sniffing tae's strawberry scent
"just after dinner cause soobin will also sing and then it will be ours"tae said closing his eyes at the feeling of kooks hand on his head playing with his hair.
"tired?"kook said.
"hmm"tae tiredly said.
"sleep then i will wake you up when its time for dinner"kook told him and in response getting an nod.
while tae slept kook watched him like it was just them in this world cause really when they were together no one else mattered.

♡♡♡♡

it was now dinner time and kook needed to wake tae up.
"hey bambi wake up we need to feed your tum tum" jungkook perperred the said male with kisses.
"huhuh wanna sleep"tae pouted.
"you can but you need to eat and then you have to perform so wake up hm"kook said nuzling his face on the latters face.
"finee"tae made grabby hands for jungkook to carry him there.
kook carried him inside the castle where everything was going on,putting him on a sofa he went to find others seeing they were already with tae he went to find his parents knowing they would be worried.

"ohh myy god kook where were you and tae" kooks mom said concerned.
"we were at the backyard mum we are fine"kook said smiling.

"ooo who is this gentlemen" some girls said she probably was younger than koo,kook not liking the girls attention told his mum that he would be with tae and others

"your majesty who is he and who is bambi"princess kiara said.

"ohh welk thats my son and bambi is his lover well bestfriend but you can say they are lovers"mina smiled.

"ohh okay" kiara rolled her eyes.

♡♡♡♡
"oye kook lets go outside i think blackrose are just gonna perform"soobin pointed at the gate.

"ohh okay let go"kook nodded.

"ohh btw when are you gonna perform"kook curiously asked.

"after their perfromances lets go its gonna be like a concert cause the whole village is here" soobin said already excited,kook chuckled but nodded.

first they had to sing thier indivual solo works

first was yeonjun he was nervous as his parents would be here but he hoped he wouldnt mess it up.

(i really wanted to put this song and notice that all the photos and videos arent mine neither are the names of kingdoms or something)

it was the song he wrote for his twin his brother who loved him when he didnt love himself honestly if you ask yeonjun who made it possible for him to be here he would without any hesitation say it was taehyung,tae would stay with him at night when he was scared,he would hug him so tight when yeonjun would say that he wanted to die and tae would tell him that he was beautiful and he wouldnt be able to live without him,tae was thier with him through his first heartbreak,when it was his first date,when he got a crush,when he wanted to rant about how cute soobin was he was just there but nowadays when tae feels insecure he didnt wanted that he wanted him to feel good to know that he is beautiful and he deserves more than he is getting.

hey homecomming queen
why do you lie
when somebody's mean
where do you hide
do people assume you're always all right
been so good with smiling
most of your life

yeonjun singed holding his guitar now looking straight at him brother who had tears in his eyes and yeonjun smiled knowing when tae sees his suprise he will start crying for real.

look damn good in the dress
zipping up the mess
dancing with your best
foot foward
does it get heard
to have to play the part
nobody's feeling sorry for you

now yeonjun singed and behind him played a film video about thier childhood where they laughed together,making a suprise cake for their mom but ended up putting flour all over thier face,tae looked at yeonjun wide eyed.

but what if i tell you
the world wouldnt end
if you started showing whats under your skin
what if you let em all in the line
even the homecomming queen cries

the video continued playing everyone had tears in thier eyes even yeonjun voice cracked a bit but neverthless continued singing knowing this was the only way to tell his twin he loved him and he was worth it.

Hey homecoming queen
How's things at home?
Still walking on eggshells
When that curtain's closed
Did your daddy teach you
How to act tough?
Or more like your mama?
Sweep it under the rug

you see in the castle there also livedthier uncle and aunt his uncle was a physco and his aunt was becomming a physco,soo at night when they would hear cultery being thrown towards someone and hearing screams all the kim sons would huddle up toegther with suga and taehyun tried to make them sleep sometimes when suga and taehyun wouldnt be there or thier parents his uncle or aunt would beat them up but taehyung jin baekhyun or yeonjun never told suga and taehyun or in particular anyone knowing how protective they were of them.

they had gone through alot bit they still would find there way back to each other some used to say there must be alot of jealousness in beyween them because both of them were competition for beauty but they didnt know how much the boys loved each other.