work

work work work.. thats all the squad had they were so busy they would forget to eat as jungkook and his hyungs were launching a new gadget and as blackrose was having a comeback there parents being worried decided for them to have a day off just with the family no one else.

"are you comming,you know if you wont your parents will kill you" hobi said hoping the said male would take rest.

"yeahh hyung just comming will you wait in the car i just haveto give this to my secetary"jungkook said standing from the chair he was sitting on now going to his secetary.

"heuing,will you please handle this for me"jungkook asked not sure.

"yeah hyung i will dont worry you can go"kai assured him and with thay being said jungkook drove to his destination.

**new charater unlocked**

name:heuing kaiage:17occupation:jks secetary

name:heuing kai
age:17
occupation:jks secetary.
is in love with one of the workers ( and you might already know who he is)

****

"yah you are late you muscle bunny"mrs jeon said already annoyed by his sons behaviour.

"sorry maa"jungkook perperred his mother with kisses.

"oky oky stop help me with this they are playing games,your father and tae is having a match on overwatch" mrs jeon said carefully.

they walked into the room full of chaos.

"yeahhh you old man that was cheatinh"tae shouted glaring at junghun.

"what...cheating...i didnt cheat you are just bad at it" junghun glared back.

"in my 19 years of life i never got defeated what are you even saying"tae shouted unknowingly pouting as a habbit.

"what can i do if you didnt get it,not my fault"junghun also shouted pouting seeing that other was sad no matter what happens he always have a soft spot for his pup.

"shut up will you guys,and you what are you guys doing eating popcorn is there a film going on" mrs jeon said scolding mr kim and beomgyu and jimin who were eating popcorns enjoying the live show.

suddenly they all heard some giggling voices looking at their left side seeing mr jeon and tae already laughing over a joke junghun said cuddling each other..

jungkook plopping on the side of taehyung cuddling him inside the covers when mrs jeon went to hug his wife.jungkook was already stressed as his happy pill wasnt with him an he couldnt see him for weeks so now that he had his he wasnt gonna leave so easily he nuzzled more on tae's neck while tae played with his hair just what he liked.

jungkook sighed he should take a break once a while and in no time jungkook slept on tae's chest with tae playing with his hair.

"shh shh look all my babies are sleeping they must've needed alot of rest"seungho said watching even his own kids sleeping shortly after knowing how much the group loved each other all of the squad couldnt live without each other even one member gone they felt thier heart empty thats why they wouldnt meet if one of them was busy

it was a thing they did like tradition friday was always thier squads hangout day but these past weeks they weren't able to handle it.

after an hour all of them woke up but still cuddled together.

"cmon babies wake up lunch is ready"junghun said waking them all up .

then they went to eat after wating they went to the mall with beomgyu and yeonjun bickering about who was more beautiful.

"ofc i am beautiful"yeonjun said flipping his hair back.

"ohh no no have you seen yourself"beomgyu said not agreeing with yeonjun.

"uhmm helloo i am offended"yeonjun cleared his throat but neverthless still got inside the car.

"so what"beomgyu eye rolled.

dont get them wrong they were so close that they bickered and made up without anyone saying sorry they would forget they even had a fight.

but neverthless it was a good day with chanbaek,taegyu,yeonbin,taekook,mr kim mrs kim,mr jeon mrs jeon and obv jhope and his parents.

this was the only thing they needed and they were glad they did