wait

before we start happy birthday to the best leader and someone who comforted me when i was in the verge of self harming myself,alot of things happened this past 2 years i guess and i feel like i was complete after i got to know about bts and army as many armies gave me hope and while bts were just bts who gave me a reason to live,soo happy birthday love💜😗....

♡♡♡♡♡

wait...that all was jungkooo doing he had been sitting in the same position holding taehyungs delicate arm kissing it from time to time,then crying, jungkook felt anger pure anger he knew he will kill him but not now not when taehyung was in a bed not waking up for like a day or 2 already....

jungkook canceled all the meetings he couldnt even stand up not wanting to leave his side...

jungkook didnt come to training too he just stayed beside taehyung he knew when taehyungs wake up he will be angry  if he sees him like this but he didnt had any choice....

without knowing sleep consumed him making him lay his head on taehyungs stomach like he used to when taehyung was concious....

"ughh" taehyung woke up with an extreme headache...
he tried to move but he felt like something was stopping him from sitting up....he got scared but calm down after seeing jungkook laying his head on his stomach....

taehyung smiled at jungkook who lookedso peacefull yet his face said another thing taehyung looked at his sadly playing with jungkooks hair knowing it makes him feel satisfied....

it was then that baekhyun and jimin came inside looking sadly knowing they have to look at taehyungs unconcious face but got suprised after seeing taehyung looking at them with his oh so special doe eyes...

"heyy hyung" taehyung voiced out his voice comming harsher as his throat was dry soo jimin came running giving him water.....

taehyung smiled in thankfullness....
after he finished drinking suddenly he got pulled into a hug by the two....

"heyy relax i am fine"taehyung chuckled making baekhyun and jimin stop crying....

"i will go call others okay"baekhyun said hurrying to go call everyone....

after everyone left taehyung looked at jungkook shaking his head in disspointment knowing he hasnt slept since he fainted he will smack him when he wakes up ....

he was gonna get discharged tomorrow taehyung wasnt that much affected ofc everyone knew he was gonna have some nightmares and wont be able to be the same yet again but they knew he was gonna come back, there taehyung....

"hey umm sorry to disturb your sleep but i need to go to the washroom" taehyung looked at jungkook...

while jungkook was frozen taehyung knew what he was thinking....

"yes i am real" taehyung giggled making jungkook to hug the hell out of him....

"its okay bun" taehyung said carresing  jungkooks hair while jungkook cried his heart out,ofc he was strong man but seeing the person he loved the most get hirt all these years wihout him knowing made him drown in guilt....

"it wasnt your fault" taehyung said slowly wanting each and every word to get into jungkooks brain..

" it really wasnt,i was just scared to tell you not wanting you to kill him,i promise i wouldve told you,but yet again i didnt wanna worry you,so in the end it was my fault not yours stop blaming yourself"taehyung said softly his voice so soft,the voice that made jungkook feel heaven in earth...

"its okay"jungkook croojed out still scenting his favouraite scent wanting to calm his nerves ofc it wasnt okay but would he now scold tae in this point, well the answer is ofc no.

"cmon now i am sleepy again make me fall asleep" taehyung said making jungkook to slepe beside him and then laying on jungkooks chest.

"i love you" taehyung said making jungkook widen his eyes...

ofc it was just a friendly i love you...

"i love you more peach"jungkook smiled ofc he didnt mean it as a friendly one....

jungkook felt relieved relieved that finally he got to see his queen giggling and laughing yet again.

the wait was worth it.