the plan

"What is it jimin you have been stuck to me like a koala for almost an hour i have work to do" beomgyu whined.

"Well then come with me na i have to go to the library" jimin whined.

"Fine but promise me you will let me go" beomgyu said in all seriousness..

"Yayy now lets go" jimin cheered grabbing beom's hand going towards the library.

They reached the library and went inside but suddenly jimin stopped and said.

"Oh wait gyu you find that book i was talking about i need to get something okay" jimin said hurriedly walking out of the room.

Before beomgyu could say anything jimin left.

"This boy" beomgyu sighed.

Meanwhile with taehyun

Taehyun entered the library his baby bro had asked him to get a specific book and who was he to say no.

Taehyun saw beomgyu who was finding jimins book that he asked for.

Beomgyu didnt notice taehyun there until the door was shut closed after taehyun entered.

Taehyun frowned turning towards the door he tried to open the door but it looked like someone had locked the door.

"Well it looks like we are stuck" taehyun sighed.

"What how can that be" beomgyu worredly came closer he tried to open the door but it didnt happen.

"What should we do now there arent many people who come in the library" beomgyu asked worriedly.

"Nothing we will go from the back door looks like the person didnt know that there was door other than this" taehyun said confidently whenbhe saw beomgyus frown getting removed from his forehead.

Beomgyu outfit.

taehyun outfit

taehyun outfit.

Taehyuns confident went down the hill when he saw that the back door was also closed now they had to wait and see.

"Well lets just wait then i guess" beomgyu said getting dissapointed.

"Yeh i guess" taehyun sat down beside beomgyu who had started reading a story.

Beomgyu stared back at taehyun

"What?" Beomgyu asked.

"Is there something on my face" beomgyu asked taehyun.

"No you are just really pretty" taehyun said without thinking about what he said

"Umm" beomgyu blushed.

Taehyuns eyes widened seeing beomgyu blush gyu never ever blushed he was that sassy bitch that would kill you then show his emotions

"You are handsome too" beomgyu said looking at taehyun.

Taehyun made an eyecontact wanting to see any lie but there was none.

Taehyun did agree beomgyus eyes were the prettiest he had ever seen.

And maybe it wouldnt be bad staying with beomgyu for even a whole month.