chaos

Everyone was shouting and running around the castle, wanna know why

Well probably because the kims and jeons were together and well

The parents are regretting not seprating the jeon twins from kim twins because damnn when they get together

They are louder than 4 year old kids.

"Yahh give me mi-cha" yeonjun shouted at soobin who stucked his tounge out..

"Never u have been with her forever and i have just took her" soobin whined but still kept the baby close..

"Yah it was with tae not with me " yeonjun shouted

"Liar taehyungie is in his studio he has a solo album comming out" soobin said sarcastically..

"Sorry right i was gonna say jungkook hyung"  yeonjun said almost getting caught lying

"Hah look! Dont start lying with me i know you too well kook has went to a mission in the city if you didnt know dumbass" soobin said

And yeonjun sighed
Knowing there could be ne other way

"Shutup both of you...you guys are fighting early in the morning tae and jk is better than you atleast they dont start fighting for the moment the sun rises" mrs kim said commimg downstairs..

"Soobin have the baby for 5 minutes and then give it to her mother i sometimes forget who is her mother" mrs kim mumbled going towards the kitchen the other twins will be comming soon

And she has to cook with her own food as they both dont like to eat what the maids make just because they perfer mrs kim cooking..

Well life for the jeon kims and the others have been going quite well and chanbaek had a baby girl..these 10 months passed by quickly and they have a 1 month old baby girl named mi-cha which also means gorgeous just like the beautiful princess..

"I am home" jungkook shouted and the twins stopped bickering looking at kook like he was an alien..

"Wae why are you looking at me like you saw a ghost" jungkook spoke his eyes threatning to close because of lack and sleep sitting on the sofa and untiying his laces.

"H-hyung b-b" yeonjun stuttered and taehyun came from his room getting an apple to eat

"There are wounds on your face probably more then 2 3 centimetre or whatever you and tae promised with and with the time looks like you have 2.1 minutes left so you better hurry up."
Taehyun spoke and did expect a series of curses that were thrown at jk himself for his own mouth..

"Shit fuck you kookah why- oh god what do i do- where is the damn medical kit" jungkook said running around also looking like he saw a ghost and while yeonjun and soobin helped already knowing what could happen..

"Wae what is happening here" beomgyu asked taehyun who was laughing looking at their faces..

"See hyungs face and you will already know" taehyun  spoke checking out beomgyu from head to toe shamelessely while beomgyu didnt mind much..

"Oh shit" beomgyu spoke and dragged taehyung with him to go get the medical kit..

"Whyy meee" taehyun whined but knew there was no point in fighting with beomgyu he would never be able to say no to those puppy eyes it was physically and emotionally impossible for his poor heart.

So the kids like grown ups were looking for the angel of their life who could help them but then...

They heard a click sound and everyone tensed looking at each other and towards the door....

Already expecting for jungkook to die if he did not from his mission

Jungkook gulped while everyone had sweat running down their forehead..

And then the person came inside

It was infact

Not taehyung

But instead mr jeon and everyone groaned while mr jeon was smilimg thinking they were gonna welcome him but instead they just whined and started looking for the thing that could save them..

"What are you guys doing" namjoon asked confusedly..

"Medical kit" taehyun replied..

"That is in my room " and everyone didnt need to question cause they already knew not like they did have time anyways so

"God hurry up beomgyu"  yeonjun shouted

"I am doing it gosh " beomgyu spoke while he medicated the wounds on his face and made it look like nothing happened

Snd at that moment taehyung came in everyone sat down nervously and

"What is that on your face" taehyung spoke...

"Look bubs you know-" jungkook nervously stuttered.

"Why is there milk on your lips are you a pabo ah" taehyung spoke wiping the milk from his oversized sweater.

While everyone sighed out in relief

"Why are you guys sighing" taehyung asked curiously

"Nothing" everyone shouted.