proposal

i mean i dont like jason darulo after that savage love incident but this song is a nice one.

it was the propsal day finally namjoon was gonna ask jin to marry him the only day.....

he was happy very happy to be exact he didnt knew what he felt but when he looked at jin sleeping on his chest he forgot everything he just knew that jin was the one he wanted to grow old with have a family with...

it was safe to say he wanted to have a family with other...

"hey hyung taehyung has chosen the place he thought is the best you can come now" soobin said through the phone.

"okay i am comming is his freinds and brothers gonna be here"namjoon asked...

"well yes they will be before you know it"and it was as que taehyung jumped on jin wakinh him up while the others also joined him...

"hey yeonjun i will be back"namjoon said unsure making yeonjun just wink at him...

"heyy hyung wakey wakey~~" tae said poking his hyungs cheeck..

"what are you guys doing here"jin groaned pushing them all away..

"we are here to have a karoke night well day" beomgyu said excitedly..

"its 7 in the morning" jin groaned...

"well the early the better" baekhyun jumped putting blackets around the bed which was already filled with blankets...

"we are gonna have a movie day"  yeonjun jumped up and down the bed...

"fine what are we watching" jin asked after he returned from the washroom..

"five feet apart" taehyung selected the movie...

"this is the best movie" beomgyu said now getting cozy cuddlng taehyung....

♡♡♡♡

"no put this,what are you doing,ughhh stop that" namjoon groaned while others looked at him defeated..

"hyung you need to chill down everything is perfect" soobin aaid back hugging joon...

"you think so" joon asked...

"i know so cmon everyone is tired lets eat something everything is ready" soobin said dragging the boys to the dinner hall...

" should i message beomgyu about getting jin ready" taehyung asked checking his phone ofc taehyun "hated" beomgyu as they were complete opposite of each other
...
(cmon taehyung we all know the hate isnt really hate something called lov-)

(shut up ohh myy god author)

....

"didnt you hated him" jungkook raised his brows..

"i mean- i am just asking" taehyun gulped...

"cmon guys stop making him feel like that he can love whoever he wants" jhope smiled...

"for the last time i aint in love" taehyung rolled his eyes but messaged him neverthless...

♡♡♡♡

"juniee taehyun messaged me saying to get ready" beomgyu messaged yeonjun...

while everyone got the sign...

"jin hyung lets go get ready" jimin pushed jin towards the bathroom.

"here take this" baekhyun gave him his dress,
the boys were all ready and were waiting for jin..

"why am i wearing this" jin asked confused..

"wow jin hyung you look stunning" heuing said ignoring what jin said....