pain

1K special.

this chap is some fluff for 1k

☆☆☆☆

"kookk" taehyung whined he needed attention

"yes bby i am comming just a second" jungkook answered packing his things putting his expensive phone between his shoulders and head talking to his angel.

"hyungiee hurry upp" taehyung whined in the phone.

"just a second love" jungkook said now running towards home.

"ohh myy baby"jungkook smiled back hugging taehyung who was curled up in a ball because of immense pain in his stomach

well it was that time of the month
(soo like no tae aint trans or something its just fanfic so bear with it)

"here here" jungkook softly carresed jungkooks stomach putting his hand underneath the shirt.

"does my angel need anything" jungkook asked carefully putting the things that he brought at the side of the bed
it was snacks and napkins alongside some other things to deal with pain.

"hyungie it hurts" taehyung whined

"its okay peach i got you i am here the pain will be okay do you want pain killers" jungkook asked taehyung who was being a little spoon.

taehyung turned around snuggling more closer to jungkook who pecked taehyungs forehead

taehyung nodded.

after making taehyung eat pain killers..

"is it better now"jungkook asked concerned.

"yes hyungiee" taehyung said closing his eyes tired.

"want hyungie to sing" taehyung said cutely and ofc who was jungkook to deny those cute pout

jungkook finished the song looking down at his chest seeing his angle sleeping peacefully

"i wish you know how much i love you."

jungkook whispered feeling himself tear up.
pecking taehyungs forehead jungkook also cuddled taehyung and not before long sleep took over both of them.

they didnt care about whats gonna happen in the future they just enjoyed the present.

♡♡♡♡♡

sorryy guyss i know i am so late ohh goshh but likee thankyou guys yet again for so much love,i got tired alot this time and i bave my periods right now so i gave you some you knoww some fluff cause i need fluff in my life.

bye bye angelz❤