rings

taehyung was not so fine but he was getting a hang of it esspicially when like his friends and brothers esspicially his mom and jungkooks mom made him eat so much because he was "losing wieght" soo taehyung felt glad now he was discharged from the hospital and was in hsi bedroom hearing yeonjun rant about how much cute soobin was few days ago..

"and you know he said he loves me and he also said that i was cute i just blushed hut you know" yeonjun ranting making taehyung just roll his eyes dont get him wrong he loved the others story but today he didnt see jungkook the whole day and now he felt single listening to his twin talk about things that made him feel very much single..

"ohh my brother is in love,um but do you know where soobin is" taehyung asked knowing if soobin was outiside then jungkook must be with him.

"ohh ohh i didnt tell you,they have went to get rings" yeonjun said excitedly..

"rings?" taehyung asked...

"ohh yess well namjoon hyung is gonna ask jin hyung to marry him" yeonjun answered now hugging taehyung who was frozen..

"and they didnt tell me" taehyung gasped.

"well obv you just got better so yeah" yeonjun said..

"ohh no he didnt" taehyung thought looking darkly at the space making yeonjun just gulp...

"umm i think gukk hyung is here i will get going then" yeonjun hurried off..

"gukk hyung i will pray to god that we can see each other after that" yeonjun siad when he bumped into jungkook who looked at him concerned hut before jungkook could ask yeonjun ran away

"hey angel"jungkook said entereing taehyungs bedroom..

"heyy jeon"taehyung smiled oh so fakely..

"ha-ha angel what did i do"jungkook asked nervously..

"nothing nothing just you didnt tell me that my own brother is gonna get proposed, and this was going on for a month" taehyung said comming closer to jungkook who backed away gulping..

"umm- i- we- they-" jungkook said wanting to make sense but his tounge betrayed him..

"jeon jungkook you are gonna get lost before i kill you" taehyung said his voice dropping low..

"umm angel i was gonna tell you but umm you knoww,well something happened namjoon hyung stopped me saying he wanted to suprise you knowing you were really excited.." jungkook said well it was kinda true..

"uhh hunn " taehyung said now going outside the room.

"sorry namjoon hyumg may you rest in peace" jungkook prayed sighing..

"you are comming" taehyung asked more like ordered with his glare..

"uhh yes yes i am comming" jungkook said scaredly...

can you believe he is a mafia boss the most heartless one.